Current Build Week 11/17 Tracking Thread

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
John, mine is showing an updated EDD of the 18th so they have got to be on the same transit...Oh by the way, I'm in the lead again...tag ur it ��
I said you would be! :headbang: Ford Service said that it is in wait for final transport (I assume truck) to the dealer and could arrive anytime from the 13th to (worst case) the 19th. So we may see them earlier than these extended dates would imply.:gossip:

I also chatted with the salesman who assured me that all was in order for the transaction (credit report done), and that there will be no front license plate, no stickers on paint, and will be full of PREMIUM gas (they have their own pump).
Sponsored

Last edited:

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2015 Mustang GT
I recently added stripes (check out my avatar pic)...the dealer is in awe as is my neighbor with the Z05 Corvette (and the missus grins every time she gets in the car) :ford:
Man, that is a nice color combo!:thumbsup:

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Whoa! Guess I've got a telephone call to make! Sure is weird how COTUS extends the delivery date by four days the day before it pulls it back in by four days; an eight-day swing. Sounds good to me though! Getz, now you're it...
Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 5.12.45 AM.jpg

Last edited:

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
Sweeeet!! :headbang: Looks like you are in the lead, the winner owes a case of beer...or was it the loser...:cheers: Mine is still showing "In Transit". Hopefully they dropped your's off and are now headed down to SD to deliver mine. Keep us updated on when you can pick that Pony up!

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
Whoa! Guess I've got a telephone call to make! Sure is weird how COTUS extends the delivery date by four days the day before it pulls it back in by four days; an eight-day swing. Sounds good to me though! Getz, now you're it...
Update: Haha, not sure how to send the Snapshot of my COTUS Page from this computer, but mine just Updated as Delivered!! Waiting for my dealer to call me back...:D

Sponsored

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
test drove blue today, pick her up in the morning.

Dang I looked like a 12 year old killing the motor, hopping around in first ans second. What a change from the 14 v6, shifted like butter and very tight all gears.

Had 5.2 miles on her with 2 hours and 32 minutes run time.

She now haS 46 miles on her, confirmed that 93 FUEL going in current cost 38 bucks and I'm paying 56 for the tank. told him we will fill up after dropping my current dd at the house, just cant part with the black deuce and its mileage of 27 avg and 32 highway mpg and considering its not much cost difference in a v6 14 stang now with 21000 miles or 3 years from now with 80000 miles. Leaving the gt low miles and weekend fun/events.

i'm so stoked!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

analogman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
It's here! A few days ahead of the COTUS delivery date , I got a call from my dealer that my car arrived yesterday, I pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait!
Mustang pic 2.jpg

BradNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP black
So Wednesday, December 10th was my birthday. I've been having anxiety, working two jobs and planning for the car/backpack trip through Europe next year. I was dismayed when my cars EDD and countdown disappeared off COTUS. Even more discouraged when it disappeared from Rachels tracker. Anyway my ex called me to tell me happy birthday (long story, horrible break up) and I was even more discouraged. Today my dealer called me and the world was right. Car arrived on my birthday literally 2 minutes after my ex had called me. Dealer hasn't drilled holes so stoshow is still a go and then he said it's real, I touched it. I may or may not have told him that if he smudged it I would kill him before snapping out of my demonic trance. So yes, Mustang yes. Next week Saturday is the earliest time I'm available to pick it up. I'm going to die. Someone help me contain my excitement.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Clink

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Mine showed Monday, finally got to clean her up yesterday. These cars are simply amazing!!
image-4.jpeg
image-6.jpeg

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Picked mine up late afternoon yesterday. What a thrill! The car looked beautiful (I know, didn't happen unless I show pics) and the transaction went smoothly indeed. It's a $42,800 car, got the xPlan pricing (-$2800), a lease capture incentive (-$1000), a $750 cash coupon from the mail, AND 0.9% financing. almost $4600 off including eventual cash back for using a credit card for $3000 of the downpayment (I don't carry balances on my CCs)

The car appears to be in perfect condition, but I will inspect more closely in the light of day. The hood alignment looked good. The dealer put on my JLT Oil Separator for me while I completed paperwork.

I found the car to be VERY easy to drive; the manual tranny and easy clutch worked great, especially important, because my first 15 miles were in bumper-to-bumper LA freeway traffic. I was amazed how tractible the engine was, because at near-walking speeds second gear kept it rolling smoothly and without complaint and without frequent (if any) engagement or disengagement of the clutch. This was a relief to me because I have a neurological condition that has affected my left leg's muscle control and strength. The suspension is firm but compliant on the expansion-joint freeways.

The car is startlingly quiet in terms of road noise and sound insulation from traffic. The stock exhaust only made itself known under load. First impressions of the Shaker Pro were pretty neutral: didn't sound great with stock settings, but not horrible either. It probably would improve with some settings changes that I haven't tried yet.

The quality and comfort of the interior is better than I expected. The Premier package does add a dash of class and tactility to the surfaces. The gauge and ambient lighting (including the sills) was set to red by the salesman, which looked great. The non-Recaro seat comfort and position is outstanding, better than my current 335i Sport.

LOVE the Pony lights, as did my wife when she saw them.

The BLIS was VERY useful on the after-dark, rush-hour-crowded freeway (6 lanes wide in each direction), clearly showing at a glance orangy yellow when cars were present, and flashing orangy yellow if cars were present and my turn signals went on for an upcoming lane change, and then off again when sufficiently past the cars to make the lane change.

On the way, I stopped by a friends house, a fellow enthusiast, who was blown away by the car. After leaving his house and driving some neighborhood streets to the now less congested freeway and more neigborhood streets home 25 miles away, including some major hills, the car averaged an indicated 25.8 mpg door-to-door. So it can be frugal when needed.

What a great car. One of the happiest days of my life. Cannot wait to get it out on the backroads once our now-current, much-needed torrential rains stop. And start contemplating and finalizing mods. Tint and a Ford Racing by Borla Touring Catback with black tips are the first two items, except for the already installed oil separator. Then probably Steeda progressive 1-inch springs.

Cheers to all and pics later,

John

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Update: Haha, not sure how to send the Snapshot of my COTUS Page from this computer, but mine just Updated as Delivered!! Waiting for my dealer to call me back...:D
Get it yet?????:cheers::cheers:

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mine showed Monday, finally got to clean her up yesterday. These cars are simply amazing!!
Beauty! Congrats! They are great cars. Instantly understood why they are on Car & Driver's Ten-Best List. Solid. Tractible, Fun. Beautiful.

Getz5.0

I Am Groot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Getz
Vehicle(s)
Get it yet?????:cheers::cheers:
Congrats on picking it up!! Got a call back from my Dealer yesterday and even though it said delivered on COTUS, it was not at the dealership just yet. He said it should be ready for pickup Saturday. With all this weather we are getting down here in SD, that's probably a good thing...
Sponsored