Costco Auto Program - GM Special

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
Anyone ever bought a car through the Costco buyer's program?
They're currently running a special with GM through the end of the year, you get GM supplier pricing, most already available incentives, plus a $700 gift card (Costco, of course.)
Just wondering how much better supplier pricing is compared to any other pricing plans or just old fashioned haggling...
I'm not really a Government Motors fan, but if the price is right and I'm in the market, why not?
Sponsored

OP
OP

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Really? Not one person has purchased a car through Costco to weigh in on whether it's a good deal, great deal or no deal?

BigCal45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
truck
I bought a Yukon last year on the Costco program. Worked well, supplier price plus the gift card. You have to do a online survey after the sale to qualify for the gift card. It took about 8 weeks to get the card from time of sale.

OP
OP

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the response.
Did you find/feel that the supplier pricing was the best deal to be had, or did you think some old fashioned haggling may have gotten a lower price?

BigCal45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
truck
I leased it so I thought it was a good deal. I don't like haggling. Don't really enjoy buying a car because I always feel like I am getting screwed.
Sponsored