Sponsored

Corsa Extreme Exhaust FS

ELVI5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT
Selling my Corsa extreme exhaust. Exhaust has been on the car for about 5k miles.Nothing is wrong with the exhaust just looking to sell because I got a fix it ticket and not willing to be taking off and putting the exhaust every time I get a ticket. Price is 900. I'm located in Los Angeles but, willing to meet anyone 1/2 way if they are seriously interested in the exhaust.
Sponsored

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
I mean I got the touring axle backs if you're interested. Probably a bit far

Aras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Do you have to fix it if you get a "fix it" ticket? Can't you just pay the fine?

Sponsored

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
If you have a fix it just go to the chp office in pasadena, drive up very slowly. If they don't hear you pull up, they will sign the ticket without even coming out. Then you pay the $25 fee and done. My friends and I have all gotten fix its, and it's been that way every time.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I'll trade you for borla Sport with black tips it's a lot quieter but loud when you go full throttle

Moi16gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt performance package
Why did you get a fix ticket? Do you cats?

Critical_Velocity

Competition Orange Julius
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julius
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Selling my Corsa extreme exhaust. Exhaust has been on the car for about 5k miles.Nothing is wrong with the exhaust just looking to sell because I got a fix it ticket and not willing to be taking off and putting the exhaust every time I get a ticket. Price is 900. I'm located in Los Angeles but, willing to meet anyone 1/2 way if they are seriously interested in the exhaust.
really interested, i live in Anahiem and would like to meet. Just want more details cuz I want this exhaust.

Are killing the Sound Decibels when having this exhaust? Did the LEO, pull you over because you were too loud?

If so... that's awesome!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corvette Grand Sport w/Z07, 2011 Golf TDI
I've gotten pulled over and ticketed twice for modified exhaust here in California. SW longtubes + borla atak. I just swap to stock exhaust and swap back after I get signed off. Sucks but whatever.

Dutch324

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 Competition Orange Track Pack
Is this exhaust still for sale? I know it was posted a while ago, but saw the thread pop up again...interested if it is. I have the corsa sport currently and it's too quiet for me.
Sponsored