Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Hey all,

Chances are my car will be traded in soon. I'm uninstalling my Corsa Extreme cat back and will list it in the classified section soon for $1000 obo. The catback system has approximately 800 miles on it. Literally brand new. Let me know if interested, I wanted to post it locally before I post it in the classified section.

I'm planning on taking the system off as soon as possible and i'll post or text you pics if needed.

PM or text me 917-216-2221.
Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Damn, I really want this! I know you're trading in the car, but would you trade for a Ford Racing Sport catback & cash?

OP
OP
Sammzway

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Damn, I really want this! I know you're trading in the car, but would you trade for a Ford Racing Sport catback & cash?
Unfortunately I can't do that being a stock car (stock sounding ) gets a better trade value versus modded. So i'm looking to put back my stock exhaust and sell this one bud. Why don't you buy mine and then sell yours and make back some of the money?

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately I can't do that being a stock car (stock sounding ) gets a better trade value versus modded. So i'm looking to put back my stock exhaust and sell this one bud. Why don't you buy mine and then sell yours and make back some of the money?
I was hoping for a trade because it is easier for both parties (no hassle of having to sell a used exhaust), but I understand.

Let me know if you would still like to trade!

OP
OP
Sammzway

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Bump, car has been traded in. Corsa was carefully and professionally uninstalled. I'll be posting pics and placing it in the classified section along with a GT350 steering wheel ($250 locally picked up).

If anyone is interested in purchasing my nearly brand new car (only had 3k miles), Lehigh Acura in PA has it and will be placing it up for sale in their used inventory.

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Still for sale?

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name