Shawn@Corsa

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
*Updated* added some sample images of our new gunmetal tip options!! 15-17 GT dual tips and quad 18 GT Active systems!! (more coming soon)

giphy.gif
Sponsored

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem w/ Corsa Act Ex
*Updated* added some sample images of our new gunmetal tip options!! 15-17 GT dual tips and quad 18 GT Active systems!! (more coming soon)

giphy.gif

That looks amazing!! Ill have video of my Corsa Active catback by tonight at the earliest or tomorrow at the latest.

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Got the Corsa system installed and let me just tell you.... Corsa owes me new underwear. This system sounds so good in normal, sport, and track. I love them all. And quiet mode is still quiet.

You want a smooth sounding but aggressive sound? Keep it in normal.
You want a loud aggressive sound that bounces off walls? Put it in Track
You want something that bounces between the two? Put it in sport.

Video will come later today. Fit and finish are amazing. Tips look great.

I am happy I went with Corsa.

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Got the Corsa system installed and let me just tell you.... Corsa owes me new underwear. This system sounds so good in normal, sport, and track. I love them all. And quiet mode is still quiet.

You want a smooth sounding but aggressive sound? Keep it in normal.
You want a loud aggressive sound that bounces off walls? Put it in Track
You want something that bounces between the two? Put it in sport.

Video will come later today. Fit and finish are amazing. Tips look great.

I am happy I went with Corsa.
Awesome. Makes me wish I would have waited for an 18 with the active just for this. Though I'm very happy with my Xtreme as is. How is the cold start in quiet out of curiosity ????

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Awesome. Makes me wish I would have waited for an 18 with the active just for this. Though I'm very with my Xtreme as is. How is the cold start in quiet out of curiosity ????
Cold start in quiet mode isn't something to write home about. But thats the point of quiet mode. :ford:

If you love your neighbor or want to see if you can be as quiet as a Camry then you need quiet mode. lol

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Cold start in quiet mode isn't something to write home about. But thats the point of quiet mode. :ford:

If you love your neighbor or want to see if you can be as quiet as a Camry then you need quiet mode. lol
That's great! Cold start for me even without headers yet can be brutal sometimes.

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Want to revive this and remind everyone how happy I am with the Corsa catback I got. Fit and finish are amazing and Shawn, John, and the Corsa team along with those at TMG performance really are amazing also. Almost as amazing as this exhaust. Its going to be perfect when I get headers.

I have now had the privilege to hear the Magnaflow, Borla, and Corsa valved exhausts.
Corsa sounds the best. I know what you are thinking... its a "preference thing". But when you have an exhaust that looks sexy, sounds sexy, and doesn't drone it gets hard to beat. (i didn't realize how much I hate drone until i had no drone)

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Want to revive this and remind everyone how happy I am with the Corsa catback I got. Fit and finish are amazing and Shawn, John, and the Corsa team along with those at TMG performance really are amazing also. Almost as amazing as this exhaust. Its going to be perfect when I get headers.

I have now had the privilege to hear the Magnaflow, Borla, and Corsa valved exhausts.
Corsa sounds the best. I know what you are thinking... its a "preference thing". But when you have an exhaust that looks sexy, sounds sexy, and doesn't drone it gets hard to beat. (i didn't realize how much I hate drone until i had no drone)
Amen to no drone with Corsa !

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Any way to convert an existing Xtreme system as a kit? Seems like it's mostly the mufflers and wiring. Would be curious about it for my build, because with Corsa LT and Xtreme 3" system it's ear splitting loud and amazing in the right context. However it makes it hard to test start the car anytime it's dark out.
Sponsored