Convertibles Photos Thread

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
After riding around in my coworker's GT350, I can definitely feel a chassis difference. My convertible feels like warm taffy compared to his.

I don't care though, I can put the top down, and he can't!

Most cars are going to feel like some kind of candy compared to a 350! :)
Sponsored

Sponsored

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
sNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, first liberal tears of the year! :mad:
Man, that parking lot scares me more then the snow. (Says California guy).

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
I don't know if it is just a reflection but that looks like one heck of a dent in the fender behind the door handle. I would hate parking lots like that but considering the area where he lives, any parking space is a good one.

Remedy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang convertable V6 051A Black

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
I don't know if it is just a reflection but that looks like one heck of a dent in the fender behind the door handle. I would hate parking lots like that but considering the area where he lives, any parking space is a good one.
That's just the reflection, but there are deep dents all along the wheel well and rear quarter panel. It happened the very first night I parked this car in the street. Looks like someone messed up a U-turn in the middle of the night and kept driving.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Ya know............. I was thinking exactly the same thing.:( Looks like a huge dent. But I think its a reflection.... Or at least I hope so.....:confused:

Sponsored

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Ya know............. I was thinking exactly the same thing.:( Looks like a huge dent. But I think its a reflection.... Or at least I hope so.....:confused:
This is my daily driver in NYC. You just learn not to let things like this bother you too much since it's pretty much inevitable. I was hoping it would take longer than 24 hours before getting noticeable damage, but deep inside... I just want to fix everything and make it look like new again :kickrock:
IMG_5307 (1).JPG
IMG_5307 (2).JPG
IMG_3596 (3).JPG
IMG_3596 (2).jpg

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man that sucks! It would make it hard to want to go buy a new car when you know it's just a matter of time before it gets damaged.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Man that sucks! It would make it hard to want to go buy a new car when you know it's just a matter of time before it gets damaged.
Looking at [MENTION=14735]WesleyEng[/MENTION] 's post over the last year or so I'm sure he cares but does not.... his car is "fun" and "lives" in it... vs it being some garage unit.

He was out in the snow last year driving with the top down for goodness sake..... even spun out on a diaper. :D

The craziness.... :lol:

Sure he will look back on good memories... ;)

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am by no means questioning his care for his car. I was merely commenting on how difficult it would be to keep a car looking new when living in a highly populated area.