GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Great looking Mustang! Glad you finally got her. Just out of curiosity, what is the sticker in lower driver corner of the windshield?
It is a "Colorado Emissions Exempt" sticker. I think they put these on from the factory because it was on there before they even did the PDI. I'll scrape it off since in the county I live in we don't require emissions testing on gas cars :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
gossamer has arrived

Just got a text from my dealer. Unfortunately I'm away in Ohio but my CO GT has arrived. Pickup Saturday at 10!

Last edited:

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Wow! First CO Vert I have seen! Looks amazing!

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Not a CO fan but I must admit, that GT Convertible does look great! Congratulations!

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Not a CO fan but I must admit, that GT Convertible does look great! Congratulations!
What's your beef with Colorado? :lol:

Yeah I think it looks too red in some light...in person it does look pretty good though! (saw a fastback) Would just prefer Race Red at that point though..IMO

Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beef with Colorado or the paint color "CO" LMAO? If you had a "County" that was warm enough to support Palm Tree`s as well as legalized "weed", I`m all in! Hopefully, my Race Red Convertible will arrive by this weekend or early next week. I think its already at the Rail Yard in Florida but now at the mercy of the Truck Haulers to load it up and drop it off. Sunny weather, blue skies and low to mid 80`s. Great time of the year here to go "Topless".

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Beef with Colorado or the paint color "CO" LMAO? If you had a "County" that was warm enough to support Palm Tree`s as well as legalized "weed", I`m all in! Hopefully, my Race Red Convertible will arrive by this weekend or early next week. I think its already at the Rail Yard in Florida but now at the mercy of the Truck Haulers to load it up and drop it off. Sunny weather, blue skies and low to mid 80`s. Great time of the year here to go "Topless".
:headbang:

See if you can get your dealer to go pick it up at the rail yard. That's what mine did yesterday. In fact COTUS still shows my EDD as 1/16 even now...:lol:

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I can drive down to the Rail Yard with a Transporter or Dealer Tag and drive it back myself, fine. Otherwise, I`ll just wait on the Truck. Been waiting since 9/2, guess I can wait a few days more.

KArob486

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible (Ruby Red)
Mine is in Mesquite, Texas at the rail yard, awaiting a transporter. My dealer says if we're really lucky, I'll have the keys in my hand Saturday. Just in time for a high of 37...guess I'll wait for the top down fun!

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is in Mesquite, Texas at the rail yard, awaiting a transporter. My dealer says if we're really lucky, I'll have the keys in my hand Saturday. Just in time for a high of 37...guess I'll wait for the top down fun!
I love S/SW and ACL as well as all the best BBQ in the World that greater Austin has to offer (but) from late Fall till mid Spring, waay too Cold!:cheers:

Sponsored

KArob486

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible (Ruby Red)
Our weather has the worst ADD. 70 one day, 25 the next, and then finds a middle ground in the upper 50s. I bet I'll be able to sneak in a handful of 70 degree days, but that doesn't seem to be coming in the next couple of weeks!

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Our weather has the worst ADD. 70 one day, 25 the next, and then finds a middle ground in the upper 50s. I bet I'll be able to sneak in a handful of 70 degree days, but that doesn't seem to be coming in the next couple of weeks!
I feel your pain, brother! :lol:
weather.JPG

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
Just got a text from my dealer. Unfortunately I'm away in Ohio but my CO GT has arrived. Pickup Saturday at 10!
We have lots of Competition Orange 401 Manual 50th Package convertibles with navigation in Canton, OH! My car arrived in town on a car hauler with 3 identical Mustangs. Wish I could have seen all of them together!! My usual dealer went ahead and ordered it thinking I would come back to them later, and the dealer down the street ordered me a stock and special order and all three came at once. I actually ended up with the special order car built 12/17

ymr7576

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cassie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT Vert
Mine finally made it to Orlando. I will be picking her up tomorrow morning.:headbang::headbang::amen:
Sponsored