• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Considering selling 50th Anniversary

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Anyone interested in 0177/1964 Limited Edition? The ownership of this vehicle has not met my hopes. It has less than 600 miles. Not looking to profit, just get out unharmed. It will be $50K and includes 5-year transferrable Xzilon full car treatment warranty. The price is basically, MSRP+$1,800 Xzilon treatment+my taxes I recently paid.

Kona Blue / Manual - Has all original items including cover, signed Flat Rock Assembly card and special owner's supplement kit. For those of you interested in the kit: included special edition 50 year history book, Limited Edition Pony USB charger, leather bound owner's manual, certificate of authenticity and letters from Bill Ford and Dave Pericak. You also have the option of purchasing special numbered door sill plates (roughly $300) and a framed print with your name, VIN, etc. (roughly $500).

PM me if you are interested.
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
you need pics! glws

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Ebay it!

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Best of luck with your sale!

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
you need pics! glws
I think everyone knows what the LEs look like. If I get any serious PMs, I will provide any info requested. Thanks for looking.

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Anyone interested in 0177/1964 Limited Edition? The ownership of this vehicle has not met my hopes.
Curious on why it hasn't met your expectations?

Or you regretting not waiting to get the 350?

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Curious on why it hasn't met your expectations?

Or you regretting not waiting to get the 350?
I'd rather not ramble on with my head issues. I thought Ford would make ownership of this piece of their history a little more special than they did. The car is awesome, I enjoy driving it, people love it, but I'm not in love with it... I'm just not the right owner for this car.

Whether it's now or two years from now, odds of me owning this car forever are not good. I appreciate what this car stands for and I'd like to see this car go to someone who really wants an Anniversary model, but I'm not desperate enough to take a loss. I will still have fun with it and enjoy it until the time is right.

Like I said, if someone is really interested in it, let's talk... otherwise it will stay in my garage coming out on nice days and for shows.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I'd rather not ramble on with my head issues. I thought Ford would make ownership of this piece of their history a little more special than they did. The car is awesome, I enjoy driving it, people love it, but I'm not in love with it... I'm just not the right owner for this car.

Whether it's now or two years from now, odds of me owning this car forever are not good. I appreciate what this car stands for and I'd like to see this car go to someone who really wants an Anniversary model, but I'm not desperate enough to take a loss. I will still have fun with it and enjoy it until the time is right.

Like I said, if someone is really interested in it, let's talk... otherwise it will stay in my garage coming out on nice days and for shows.

I have to admit I know what you mean. But I wasn't buying it for that reason to start with so that part doesn't bother me. Do I know it's special? Absolutely. Is that why I own it? Not at all. I own it cause it's a loaded auto with PP and really nice interior.

93calypso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2.3 mustang, 93 2.3 mustang lx
Not to high jack the thread but what is this limited editiong pony USB charger? And glws

<br />
I'm a member of Team Lethal Performance and I'm in the running to win a Lethal Performance 2015 Mustang Grille Delete kit! Click here[ /URL] for more info!<br />

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6

93calypso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2.3 mustang, 93 2.3 mustang lx
Well guessing by the fact that I don't see anything else on the Internet about it, must be pretty limited. Pretty cool to have! Maybe eventually I'll find one
Sponsored