Sponsored

Congrats To A Friend Of Mine On A 2018 R Model Purchase

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Thanks to a post made by @1badttz(socal) earlier this week with respect to a 2018 R model for sale at an ADM of $5000 I followed up on his lead after which time I suggested to a car buddy of mine in California that he follow up on this car and suggested to him that this car was a very cool car and that this R model might possibly be purchased for a very good price.

Bottom line is that this very early 2018 Base R model chassis #JR060 was purchased by my friend at a terrific price and very happy for him and continue to be amazed at some of the outstanding deals out there if people are willing to take some time and effort in order to follow up on some of these outstanding leads.

Congrats Gordon and thanks to @1badttz(socal) for taking the time to help out a fellow enthusiast as this is what this forum is all about!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
The broth-R-hood grows stronger.

C4s4ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350 (sold)
Thanks to a post made by @1badttz(socal) earlier this week with respect to a 2018 R model for sale at an ADM of $5000 I followed up on his lead after which time I suggested to a car buddy of mine in California that he follow up on this car and suggested to him that this car was a very cool car and that this R model might possibly be purchased for a very good price.

Bottom line is that this very early 2018 Base R model chassis #JR060 was purchased by my friend at a terrific price and very happy for him and continue to be amazed at some of the outstanding deals out there if people are willing to take some time and effort in order to follow up on some of these outstanding leads.

Congrats Gordon and thanks to @1badttz(socal) for taking the time to help out a fellow enthusiast as this is what this forum is all about!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Many thanks and much appreciation to 1badttz(socal) for the lead but certainly a huge shout-out to PP0001 for helping me securing a base '18 R. Scoring a base R is hard enough but able to buy it at MSRP in CA is just amazing (perhaps a true unicorn). Yes, I got it at MSRP and as many of the forum brothers had been saying. I am a believer.

This was only possible because Harry "primed the pump" for me already at the dealer before I even need to speak with the sales manager. Working, softening, pitching to sales manager for a potential forum member to buy this rare R. The deal was done with the dealer in less than 20 mins right after I received the call from Harry for the lead. He does more than "help" a fellow member out, he takes care of them. This is an example of this great forum and its members.

All I can say is thank you Harry.

There is probably not much to add about this base R other than I can't wait to hear the sweet sound. The car is on its way from SoCal to NorCal and I hope I am savvy enough to post some pics when it's here.

Lastly, many thanks to the other members in this forum helping so many newbies like me.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Many thanks and much appreciation to 1badttz(socal) for the lead but certainly a huge shout-out to PP0001 for helping me securing a base '18 R. Scoring a base R is hard enough but able to buy it at MSRP in CA is just amazing (perhaps a true unicorn). Yes, I got it at MSRP and as many of the forum brothers had been saying. I am a believer.

This was only possible because Harry "primed the pump" for me already at the dealer before I even need to speak with the sales manager. Working, softening, pitching to sales manager for a potential forum member to buy this rare R. The deal was done with the dealer in less than 20 mins right after I received the call from Harry for the lead. He does more than "help" a fellow member out, he takes care of them. This is an example of this great forum and its members.

All I can say is thank you Harry.

There is probably not much to add about this base R other than I can't wait to hear the sweet sound. The car is on its way from SoCal to NorCal and I hope I am savvy enough to post some pics when it's here.

Lastly, many thanks to the other members in this forum helping so many newbies like me.
With all due respect 1badttz (socal) set the table with him making us aware of this R model for sale at $5000 over MSRP in Southern California and then you pulling the trigger at MSRP on this cool R model!

Great job of negotiating!

:cheers:

Sponsored

C4s4ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350 (sold)
With all due respect 1badttz (socal) set the table with him making us aware of this R model for sale at $5000 over MSRP in Southern California and then you pulling the trigger at MSRP on this cool R model!

Great job of negotiating!

:cheers:
You are absolutely correct and much appreciation to 1badttz (socal) for finding this gem and setting the stage. Of course there's some luck here because I got
the call just as I stepped onto the plane ride back home to SFO otherwise would've missed the chance. This is what happens when so many members in this forum are so selfless and willing to help.

:):)

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Unreal, a base R model for MSRP... HOT DAYUM!

Honestly pretty jealous, would love a base R myself, but I don't think my second half would be as cool with the car with no radio for road trips :D