Colour decision..??

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Well the `67 Camaro SS350 has gone to its new owner. He is prolific Santa Pod Drag racer....OMG what have i done..!!lol:headbang:

Happy looking at the bank balance at the moment.. but the lure of a tasty new V8 Mustang is very tempting...

Sold it at an ideal time to take advantage of the new tax advantages 1st April, which should be about right if i get an order in soon..

Was keen on the Comp Orange..but no more of course..Grabber Blue i`m really undecided on..
So for me its more than likely going to be Shadow Black with some custom made stripes..Or Magnetic..Decisions, decisions...

Black looks so good..mean and muscly ..Just like me.lol.:headbang:

SHOW US YR BLACK AND GREY CARS....PLease....:shrug:
Sponsored

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Good news on your sale, some pics of Magnetic in my thread but to be fair they look great in all colours. If/when I order again I'm going with GB with loads of black parts and wheels etc as it's such a historic colour. Good luck choosing.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57356

DESI5.0

DESI MUSTANG 5OHHH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM PP
I'm from Australia but this is my race red 5.0 lots and lots of compliments and it breaks necks a lot :thumbsup:
gt 5.0.jpg

Sponsored

JB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback
I was torn between Shadow Black and Magnetic, eventually Magnetic won on practicality. Looks much better when the car is not 100% clean (which, for me anyway, is most of the time).