Sponsored

Clutch adjustment

Grimreaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Yes. I ended up making my own lines to get the fit how I wanted. No idea what a shop would charge. At least 2 hrs if making lines.

No issues to date but only been a few months

OP
OP

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yes. I ended up making my own lines to get the fit how I wanted. No idea what a shop would charge. At least 2 hrs if making lines.

No issues to date but only been a few months

Thanks thats good to know. Has the adjustability been good? I always hated how my clutch engaged at the top.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks thats good to know. Has the adjustability been good? I always hated how my clutch engaged at the top.
I don’t have that adjuster, but I do have a Ram Pro Street Twin Disc clutch. It now releases just below the middle of the pedal travel.

Sponsored

Grimreaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Takes some getting used to. I can adjust it to the point the clutch won't disengage to get into gear. Has an extra free play feel on initial pedal contact. Similar to adjustable master cylinders from a decade or longer back. Dont notice the freeplay when driving but has taken a bit to retime shifts at part throttle. Wot sends no issues.

Would do it again and was bit of a pain from me trying to reuse the lmr braided line. Cliff notes make your own. Buy the fittings

OP
OP

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Takes some getting used to. I can adjust it to the point the clutch won't disengage to get into gear. Has an extra free play feel on initial pedal contact. Similar to adjustable master cylinders from a decade or longer back. Dont notice the freeplay when driving but has taken a bit to retime shifts at part throttle. Wot sends no issues.

Would do it again and was bit of a pain from me trying to reuse the lmr braided line. Cliff notes make your own. Buy the fittings
Great to hear. Im definitely going to get it then.

OP
OP

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

Something i forgot to ask is where exactly does the adjuster get mounted?
Sponsored