bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Not yet. I haven't had time to go to the dealer just yet. To much chaos going on. I am hoping maybe April.
did yours get fixed what was the issue ?

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
did yours get fixed what was the issue ?
Yes it did. It was the tie rod. Went to a different dealer who looked at it and they found the issue.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium+ Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
Also check the sway bar end links to ensure they arenā€˜t loose, bent, or bad joint. I had one that was snug, but not torqued down that made clunk noises, especially under load cornering or variable surfaces. Drove me crazy trying to figure it out.

Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also check the sway bar end links to ensure they arenā€˜t loose, bent, or bad joint. I had one that was snug, but not torqued down that made clunk noises, especially under load cornering or variable surfaces. Drove me crazy trying to figure it out.
According to dealer the noice is the Spring Insulator bearing on the passenger side. Annoying as hell will need to address it over winter.

gavo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
gavin
Vehicle(s)
2015 ford mustang
Ok, I finally got to the bottom of the noise problem after throwing parts at the car, parts that were not needed. I had a bad tie rod and lower ball joint. I hate trying to chase down a noise. Mines got progressively worst. However, Iā€™m surprised the guys that did the alignment a few weeks ago did not catch the tie rod issues when they did the alignment. Mines went form a random chunking or rattling noise to a constant popping noise. I stop driving my car because it started sounding like something was going to break. Oh well, itā€™s fixed now.

Good luck brother, I hope you get to the bottom of your noise issue.
This is where iā€™m at, i thought it was something in the suspension, but i put chassis ears on my car on the lateral links and found out the popping and rattling is coming from that.
Sponsored