Sponsored

Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

mrblanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I just don't understand the lack of any awareness in this video lol.
As a trucker with several million miles of safe driving, I have said for years that when many of these drivers have an accident and are taken away in the ambulance unconscious, they are as aware as they were before the accident. And you would not believe what I see people doing in their cars as they drive.
Sponsored

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Typical day in Jersey. Even worse here is if you try to speed to get around them, they just catch up to you in traffic 5 seconds later. Yesterday a guy cut me off in a two lane ave. I get to a traffic light 2 miles up the road, and he rides the shoulder illegally to get around me again. Jersey is like the old west when it comes to traffic law.

You really have to drive anticipating this, or else you are risking your life or your car. Too many people crammed into one location with no other alternative to get somewhere just screams accident.

[ame]

Last edited:

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
A very self inflicted close call trying to pass a diesel truck in East Texas. He stomped on it to block me passing and those diesels have some kick but got out in front anyway. Being from ETEX I usually lay back and pass oilers when I have room to really stretch them out if they want to punch it on me. However, I'm very glad the Dodge Nitro had his eye on the RVM. Could have been a bad wreck right there.

[ame]

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
hate those bozos that speed up when you're trying to pass them

Sponsored

highsteaks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP in Magnetic
Thought I'd add two from my collection, though one wasn't a close call unfortunately.

[ame]

[ame]

Last edited:

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Thought I'd add two from my collection, though one wasn't a close call unfortunately.
Legit how did that first guy not hit you? It couldn't have been more than an inch.

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
LOL that was great