Sponsored

Cervini S550 Mustang Pedestal Wing

ShadowMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Ford Mustang Fastback
I am considering the purchase of a Cervini S550 Mustang Pedestal Wing and installation on my Shadow Black EB 2016 Mustang. Just wondering whether anyone out there has fitted a Cervini Wing to their Mustang. I would greatly appreciate your feedback on the quality of the wing, ease of installation and whether the Wing enhances the road stability of the car and of course, the all important question, does it look good.
:ford:
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I have it and love it. Of course whether or not you think it looks good is up to the individual, everyone has different preferences. The important thing is do you like it. I ordered mine painted and the quality was perfect, fit and finish.

Installation was fine but there is no template and the instructions are very weak regarding placement. I called and asked for advice and the answer I got was very dismissal. The guy just said center it and put it so the pedestals are almost back to the edge of the trunk lid. The install itself was pretty easy if you have the stones to drill into your trunk. They also give you multiple mounting options depending if you had a factory spoiler. They provide guides for the holes you have to drill that are fantastic. Basically it's a strip of plastic kind of like a zip tie, in the middle of it is a tip that sticks up you insert into the screw hole in the spoiler. The center of that tip is hollow so a drill bit can go through it. You tape all of those onto the bottom of the spoiler lightly with painters tape. Position the spoiler on the trunk lid, then tape the strips down to the trunk lid. Carefully remove the spoiler leaving the strips on the trunk lid and then drill a pilot hole through all of those tips. I installed it by myself although there were a couple times it would have been nice to have a second set of hands.
side2.jpg

OP
OP

ShadowMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Ford Mustang Fastback
Joe
Thank you for the feedback on the Wing and the tips on installation. Thank you also for the photograph of your Magnetic EB. The wing really sets off the already goods looks of you car. Well done. I am now convinced I will move on the purchase of the wing from a supplier in Melbourne (AUS). I must say, the side scoop and the rear side window louvre also look great.
regards
ShadowMustang.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Joe
Thank you for the feedback on the Wing and the tips on installation. Thank you also for the photograph of your Magnetic EB. The wing really sets off the already goods looks of you car. Well done. I am now convinced I will move on the purchase of the wing from a supplier in Melbourne (AUS). I must say, the side scoop and the rear side window louvre also look great.
regards
ShadowMustang.
Thanks and good luck! If you have any questions, let me know, I'm happy to help.
Sponsored