Sponsored

Ceramic PRO Automobile Coating

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hey gang...I'm looking for a way to add some additional protection to my GT and heard about Ceramic Pro at a local detail shop. Has anyone had any experience with it? I've seen a few youtube vids and it looks legit. Was just wondering if anyone had any additional details. Thanks!

http://www.ceramicproamericas.com/productrange/
Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Hey gang...I'm looking for a way to add some additional protection to my GT and heard about Ceramic Pro at a local detail shop. Has anyone had any experience with it? I've seen a few youtube vids and it looks legit. Was just wondering if anyone had any additional details. Thanks!

http://www.ceramicproamericas.com/productrange/
Can't go wrong with most paint coatings. IMO they outperform traditional wax and sealants by a long shot, but most have their preferences. I've never heard of this particular brand but CQuartz, Polish Angel, and OptiCoat are the more popular coatings out there.

OP
OP
Dudie7

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Can't go wrong with most paint coatings. IMO they outperform traditional wax and sealants by a long shot, but most have their preferences. I've never heard of this particular brand but CQuartz, Polish Angel, and OptiCoat are the more popular coatings out there.
Any personal experience with any of them? I'm certainly gonna have it done...just looking for any real world input from customers.

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
I had CeramicPro applied around mid May and its still going strong about 6.5 months later. I had maybe 500 miles or so on the car when it was applied and now have approximately 11,000.

I've been washing with Optimum No Rinse per my detailer's recommendation and I haven't noticed any swirling or micro scratches as of yet. I don't know if Deep Impact Blue hides them well (I assume it won't based on how noticeable dirt and waterspots are). It still beads water and shines like a jewel when cleaned.

I store my vehicle outside under two massive oak trees. It has been driven through plenty of heavy rains and has seen several morning frosts now. We will see how it holds up to the salt this winter.

OP
OP
Dudie7

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Thanks for the feedback! Another question...did you have one coating applied or two? The vendor is trying to convince me to get two (and pay for two) but I'm trying to gauge if it's worth the extra coin.

Sponsored

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
My detailer offered different levels of CeramicPro packages. The one I went with included 4 layers of 9H (paint, chrome & wheels), 2 layers of Light (paint, chrome & wheels), 2 layers of Rain for all glass and 1 layer of Plastic for all plastic surfaces.

I couldnt say what the difference in longevity will be between 1 layer or 2. I chose the package I did because it came with a lifetime warranty on the coating.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely love it! No touch washes are quick and easy. No way could I own a black car without it.