Sponsored

Cars booked on the Tamesis departing 18th October

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT Fastback Manual Ruby Red
Yeah me too, seems like they don't give two hoots and I have to chase them for updates... I hope no one needs to go through this fucked up ordering process ever again

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
OXFORD WHITE GT AUTO MY17
4 me never again, hopefully ill get the car eventually.This is the fourth new car i've brought and number one on the stress department. Dont worry when i finally get my car ill have something to say to both Ford and the dealer. Incompetent imbeciles all of them.
The panel beater told me that in America that Mustangs are a throw away car and that the yanks aren't fussy on build quality?They keep em for 2 or 3 years and flip em.
Dealers and they're panel shops are all fucking wankers i guess?

Last edited:

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dont worry when i finally get my car ill have something to say to both Ford and the dealer.
Oh man I'm going to blast them both too. The writings are ready to go all over the place. First, a nice polite fuck you very much email to both, then onto social media.

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally made it to the pre-delivery centre, 10 days later. Condition report looking good, hoping to see it early next week. The time that will take from Port Melbourne to my garage will be equivalent to the time taken from Baltimore to Melbourne.

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
A trio of Tamesis cars waiting PDI at a Sydney dealership last weekend:
IMG_3783.jpg

Erez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Platinum GT Manual
We should do a Tamesis Dec '16 reunion sometime

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll be up for it. Whereabouts are you from [MENTION=18627]Erez[/MENTION]?

Erez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Platinum GT Manual
Melbourne (Northern Suburbs but can meet anywhere)

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh sweet, I'm in Epping so it shouldn't be difficult. Who else is in Melb and keen to meet up (once we all get our ponies) :)

Sponsored

xcuzme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Lighting Blue Mustang Gt
Mine is at the panel beater undergoing paint work to fix the damage done at the factory :(

white880

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shelby super snake 2017
Mine is at the panel beater undergoing paint work to fix the damage done at the factory :(
That is ridiculous . You are paying for a brand new car which is free of serious damage or repair. The fact it is at the panel beater I would ask for compensation for pain and suffering. I wouldn't buy a new car that had to be rectified. Personally I would not proceed with the sale and I would insist that another car free of damage be sought.
I have written a letter to ford Australia about the amount of damage being reported on our cars . I personally had a 10 cm scratch in the engine bay but the part is being re sprayed by shelby as ford said the best they can do is buff it out.
Mate if this car is important to you I would not accept second best.

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
That is ridiculous . You are paying for a brand new car which is free of serious damage or repair. The fact it is at the panel beater I would ask for compensation for pain and suffering. I wouldn't buy a new car that had to be rectified. Personally I would not proceed with the sale and I would insist that another car free of damage be sought.
I have written a letter to ford Australia about the amount of damage being reported on our cars . I personally had a 10 cm scratch in the engine bay but the part is being re sprayed by shelby as ford said the best they can do is buff it out.
#IAmTheBigDog

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
No its being resprayed by a 3rd party.

No Shelby factory in AU, just a 3rd party mob that bolts it all on and slaps a new sticker on it.

white880

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shelby super snake 2017
No its being resprayed by a 3rd party.

No Shelby factory in AU, just a 3rd party mob that bolts it all on and slaps a new sticker on it.
It is a licensed mod shop for shelby America. But mate you don't need to worry about it . Happy to test my car with its bolt ons against you copie any day of the week chief. We will see who is the big dog or the tyre kicker
Sponsored