Sponsored

Cars booked on the Tamesis departing 18th October

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT Fastback Manual Ruby Red
Congrats man, looks nice! Mine is still at Prixcar's yard because dealership fucked it up :) Hope to see it late this week!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mustang GT007
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ange
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic Grey
Congrats man, looks nice! Mine is still at Prixcar's yard because dealership fucked it up :) Hope to see it late this week!
Thanks mate.

Your kidding?? I really feel for you:frusty:
I hope they sort it out urgently and get it right for you.
I hate when I hear this shit happen, especially to my fellow boat buddies:mad:

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks bud! Another few days is nothing compared to the overall waiting time :) I can now say 'it's around the corner' :)

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
OXFORD WHITE GT AUTO MY17
Sorry to hear some of you guys are having these issues. I suppose I was lucky.
Honestly I couldn't fault the car. There may be some very very minor panel alignment in one or two areas but I can live with that. Hopefully dealer sorts it's all out for you. Will try and post some photos once I work out the crappy upload issue.
Thanks Ange,the car is really not the bad.Not pulling the pin.
I'm just ticked off ,i told the dealer months ago about bonnet pinch etc.Said i'm fussy and that i won't be picking up untill the common faults are fixed.Yet they ring me to pick up without anyone even looking at the car. Should all be right ,saw the panel beater today that's doing the adjustments,also getting him to do the lower grill that i got from Kevin.
Congrats on your baby by way too,she looks great.I originally had Magnetic down also,then changed in June.

:cheers:

RJ 27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2013, ml250 blue tec
Tim sorry to read of your issues with your car and the slow response to get them fixed, after the long wait this is all a new owner should have to endure. I picked mine up last Saturday couple of light scuff marks had to be polished off by the detailer rest of the car seems pretty bloody good , here is a few pics
DSC_0466.jpg
DSC_0465.jpg

Sponsored

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Tim sorry to read of your issues with your car and the slow response to get them fixed, after the long wait this is all a new owner should have to endure. I picked mine up last Saturday couple of light scuff marks had to be polished off by the detailer rest of the car seems pretty bloody good , here is a few pics
Man that colour is outstanding. If I didn't choose LB this was my second choice :headbang:

RJ 27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2013, ml250 blue tec
Yes Mark when the sun catches it comes alive , regarding your lightning blue when I went to the dealer last Thurs to inspect mine they had a GT in your color with silver stripes got to say that blue looks fantastic on the Mustang really caught my eye.

shawnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Mustang Vert in Ruby Red
Looks great. Love the colour!! :cheers:

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Ray , should of had mine Fri, Sat also. But shit happens i guess? I told Aleks months ago about bonnet pinch etc.He knows i'm fussy aswell,the gaps are more visible on lighter colors like white.Maybe i should of got black?

Congrats Ray, she looks beautiful.Im glad yours is fine with no issues.
Hopefully get mine soon,see you on the road maybe...

:cheers:

white880

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shelby super snake 2017
I had a scratch approx 10 cm long in the engine bay . The dealer has just tried to buff it out. Looks better.i have shown the shelby boys and they will re spray it and they tell me they receive plenty of cars with minor issues.

Sponsored

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
RJ your car looks great. Glad I chose that colour. Can't wait to get mine hopefully next week!

Is that darkest legal tint? Looks perfect.

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford have fucked it up so bad, my car is still at Prixcar's yard. Yet I received the first ever email from the dealership - selling me aftermarket shit. They're dreaming...

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Ford have fucked it up so bad, my car is still at Prixcar's yard. Yet I received the first ever email from the dealership - selling me aftermarket shit. They're dreaming...
At least you got an email,me nothing.Not one ever from Ford.
Was on the TAMESIS with you ,my cars at dealers since last Wednesday.
Waiting for them to pull there fingers out of there arses and fix some alignment issues. Simple fixes i think, but they are all fucking stupid.
Hope yours comes soon ..
Sponsored