Sponsored

Carpro hydro2 first impression

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Used this for the first time after a clay, compound, polish, and foam bath. Must say very impressed so far. Nice shine and I was able to blow off 100% of the water off my car with out using a drying towel at all. Used the product on the entire car including glass, wheels, and trim. Was really impressed how shinny and dry the PP wheels came out.
Sponsored

rogers17GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Used this for the first time after a clay, compound, polish, and foam bath. Must say very impressed so far. Nice shine and I was able to blow off 100% of the water off my car with out using a drying towel at all. Used the product on the entire car including glass, wheels, and trim. Was really impressed how shinny and dry the PP wheels came out.
Love this stuff. It's crazy how easy it is to use and how you can use it on EVERYTHING (glass, wheels, etc), huge bonus. It's a bit pricey but it seems to last a good long time.

Joshg120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Carpro products are amazing. I have cquartz on my car and I used reload recently as a maintenance measure and the water beading is amazing. I was spraying it with the hose and the water was literally flying off the car like i've never seen before. They are worth every penny imo, I'm planning on trying out hydro 2 for easy application on windows, wheels, roof.

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Hydro2 is the perfect product for our type of grills.
Sponsored