Sponsored

CarPlay confirmation screen coming up every time now

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
This one’s driving me batty. Got a carlinkit from an awesome user on here, and I’ve been loving it in my 2021 for wireless CarPlay. It worked flawlessly! Out of the blue a week ago though, every single time the CarPlay confirmation screen comes up and I have to click through two screens to connect. The car didn’t do any updates, and the carlinkit didn’t do any. It’s happening out of nowhere. So I checked for sync updates and none of course. I did a bunch of carlinkit updates to get it current, and that didn’t fix anything either. I also noticed every single time it resets my rear camera delay too, which is odd. I always check it on so it stays on when I go into first, but it always turns back off. Been happening lately too.
Anyone have any suggestions how to turn off that CarPlay confirmation screen every single time I get in the car? Or the rear camera delay thing! Thanks!

IMG_5371.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dang, nobody else is having this issue? i've come to find out it's got to be Sync, as it does it when you wire carplay too and take the carlinkit out....but Sync says it hasn't done any updates lately!!!

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
buuuuuuuuummmmmp....nobody else has this issue at all???

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)