carbon steering wheel/alcantara

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I've been waiting for a few weeks already. Hopefully I get mines this month and can start posting some pics of it.
Sponsored

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
[MENTION=25687]Beith Performance Parts[/MENTION] Do you offer other styles for the wheel besides the carbon fiber on those pieces of the wheel? Too many clashing patterns with my interior as is and I don't care much for the CF pattern. But I am digging the perf leather.
I also do full leather GT350 conversions...here is one I just sent out...

Owner wanted full black leather, smooth top and bottom, with perforated side grips. OEM GT350 color stitching and black top stripe.

We made it thicker, and re-contoured the shape with enhanced thumb grips and outer wheel profile.

Last edited:

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
I also do full leather GT350 conversions...here is one I just sent out...

Owner wanted full black leather, smooth top and bottom, with perforated side grips. OEM GT350 color stitching and black top stripe.

We made it thicker, and re-contoured the shape with enhanced thumb grips and outer wheel profile.

wow...now this is badass!

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I found these here - I'm thinking of ordering one and seeing what the quality is like.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...60588750464.html?spm=a2700.8267363.0.0.M4dwEf

Black-Perforated-Leather-Carbon-Fiber-Steering-Wheel.jpg
Wow they are charging $300 for the same wheels US suppliers are charging $600 or more. That's a nice profit. I wonder where Beith gets there wheels they have said before it's not made in China, but where then. I'll bet they all come from the same place becuase they all look exactly the same in every way.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I emailed them and as soon as they get back to me I am going to order one. I am trying to see if they will do a flat bottom and flat top.

Wow they are charging $300 for the same wheels US suppliers are charging $600 or more. That's a nice profit. I wonder where Beith gets there wheels they have said before it's not made in China, but where then. I'll bet they all come from the same place becuase they all look exactly the same in every way.
IKR...

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Not going to get sucked into a discussion regarding the China wheels...if you have purchased carbon fiber car parts from China before, then you will know how hit and miss the quality is. Order 10 wheels and I bet 3 or more are blemished. At $400 a pop (when you factor international shipping), its not that cheap of a gamble. Just my $0.02.

For those who want guaranteed quality...you know who to get in touch with :cheers:

Sponsored

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
I emailed them and as soon as they get back to me I am going to order one. I am trying to see if they will do a flat bottom

IKR...
Wonder what quantity would lower the price?

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
not sure about how I feel on taking a $400 guess of whether or not it will be a piece of sh*t.... I am waiting on a pending offer might be snagging a lightly used carbon wheel off another member, if that falls through will most likely be ordering from Beith performance..

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Not going to get sucked into a discussion regarding the China wheels...if you have purchased carbon fiber car parts from China before, then you will know how hit and miss the quality is. Order 10 wheels and I bet 3 or more are blemished. At $400 a pop (when you factor international shipping), its not that cheap of a gamble. Just my $0.02.

For those who want guaranteed quality...you know who to get in touch with :cheers:
[MENTION=25687]Beith Performance Parts[/MENTION], are you able to do matte carbon fiber like the photo attached?
ST110J02C-3.jpg

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
@beith would you be interested in doing a group buy at a respectable price ?

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
[MENTION=22907]dron_jones[/MENTION]

Unfortunately at this time matte carbon is not an option.
[MENTION=14598]Asonitez[/MENTION]

Sorry not setting up any group buys. This is not a big volume production item.
Sponsored