Carbon Dynamics, complete rip off

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
LOL yeah, I inquired multiple times about their GT350 valence...which, according to facebook was finished and ready for release...months ago.

And then I asked multiple questions about the steering wheel in April...surprise-surprise those questions went unanswered.

Then the dumbass says "perhaps you called our own number or used our old email"....Bitch, I used the number and email you posted on YOUR OWN DAMN WEBSITE. Take that piss poor excuse and shove it.

Fuck these guys...and Fuck Sam...I hope someone robs his business so he has to call the cops.
:lol::lol::lol:
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I can't, not reply back - [MENTION=13520]Evolvd[/MENTION] that is one of the best posts I've seen in a long time.

OP
OP
ETCH

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
Yeah, he'll get one...but it probably won't be what he ordered lol....yeah, they did that too.
at this point i wouldnt care s long as i got one... lol

OP
OP
ETCH

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
i received this IM on Facebook from CD"

Richard, about the post you made on M6G. Do you feel as if we've ripped your off or scamming you in some sort of way?
If you truly feel this way, we will gladly refund your order. Anyone that ordered the first 2 batches of our wheels knows it takes a few months to get done.
We will/can refund your order and resend you a core.

I responded with:
Sat 8:31am
just send me the wheel
Chat Conversation End

looks like he has been trolling..... lol

oh and no i still haven't received a tracking number yet. last i reaad end of this week before mailing... i also read on our forum he had posted anti LEO comments, further disturbs me...

ill keep you posted to see if a refund shows up (which will re-enforce my believe in this company), or they proves me wrong and a wheel shows up...

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
^^^^Thanks for the update.

I see that Voodoo was on the boards yesterday, too.

Badluck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My buddy finely recieved a return authorization for the damaged GT350 Track Pack Spoiler after 2 months of messaging and calling CD. And only after posting negatively on 7 Mustang Facebook pages and on here. After he sent it back and they recieved it the drama started again. My friends messages and calls about his refund went unanswered . His messages were also blocked after awhile. He and I reposted negatively last night to all the Mustang Facebook pages again and I saw where the owner was messaging in a group facebook page. I copied my friends post and posted right to him. Within 2mins the owner refunded my friends money. We deleted all of the 2nd negative posts as he requested and the owner said it was my friends fault and not his for taking over 2 months! Whatever, he's been refunded and we will never touch CD with a 10 foot pole, ever!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
My buddy finely recieved a return authorization for the damaged GT350 Track Pack Spoiler after 2 months of messaging and calling CD. And only after posting negatively on 7 Mustang Facebook pages and on here. After he sent it back he and it was recieved the drama started again. No returned messages and calls about his refund. His messages were blocked and wasn't going though any longer. He and I reposted negatively last night to all the Mustang Facebook pages again and I saw where the only was messaging in a group facebook page. Copied my friends post and posted right to him. Within 2mins the owner refunded my friends money. We deleted all of the 2nd negative posts as he requested and the owner said it was my friends fault and not his for taking over 2 months! Whatever, he's been refunded and we will never touch CD with a 10 foot pole, ever!
WOW....I am so glad my gut told me to stay away, far, far, far, far away.

Glad your buddy got his money back.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
My buddy finely recieved a return authorization for the damaged GT350 Track Pack Spoiler after 2 months of messaging and calling CD. And only after posting negatively on 7 Mustang Facebook pages and on here. After he sent it back and they recieved it the drama started again. My friends messages and calls about his refund went unanswered . His messages were also blocked after awhile. He and I reposted negatively last night to all the Mustang Facebook pages again and I saw where the owner was messaging in a group facebook page. I copied my friends post and posted right to him. Within 2mins the owner refunded my friends money. We deleted all of the 2nd negative posts as he requested and the owner said it was my friends fault and not his for taking over 2 months! Whatever, he's been refunded and we will never touch CD with a 10 foot pole, ever!
The negative posts like this should not be deleted. Again, it's the reason why CD doesn't have an active presence on these forums anymore, because we call them out on their bullshit. They can control their message on facebook and get rid of all the negative feedback on their own page, but they shouldn't be able to bully someone on a third party page. It's shitty business.

Badluck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My buddy and I did not delete the 1st set of posts a week or 2 ago and we aren't going to. But my buddy told me to delete yesterday's, probably was strong armed to release his refund my guessing.

Sponsored

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
I feel for anyone that was wronged. I was fortunately one of the ones a while back that lucked out and got the wheel i ordered. And since then, their company is spiralling out of control

Also i posted in another thread but i think this guy on FB might be the supplier or one of the suppliers http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1454135&postcount=17

Also there is a guy on the S550 Mustang facebook group that posted a bunch of stuff for sale, i believe he is in china and were all of carbon dynamics stuff is built/made

so may end up being better for people just going straight to the chinese mfgs.

linked to search from FB though you'll have to be a part of the group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1479985215589438/search/?query=carbon fiber

screenshot from FB attached
Untitled-1.jpg

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Not that I have ordered from these guys (was going to until all these reviews came out)...but I am curious as to why people have not taken these guys to court over breach of contract...i'm sure there is definitely a case...especially since those who have not received either their products or refunds have enough evidence to show a history of non-performance.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
This guy sounds like one of the biggest assholes the world has ever had on it's surface. And there has been a lot of competition.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Not that I have ordered from these guys (was going to until all these reviews came out)...but I am curious as to why people have not taken these guys to court over breach of contract...i'm sure there is definitely a case...especially since those who have not received either their products or refunds have enough evidence to show a history of non-performance.
Cause most folks would spend a helluva lot more in court than what a steering wheel or spoiler is worth.

OP
OP
ETCH

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
agreed... better to let everyone know about their service
Sponsored