Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Who makes the best for covering your baby:shrug:
Sponsored

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
Would like to know this also because I don't think I'll be driving it much before I have to store it for the winter

Swoope

Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
15 GTI PP / 04 Rx8 track car
i had great luck with the covercraft noah. i got almost 10 yrs out of it coving my rx8. 5 of the years were outside in fla sun..

beers

Sponsored

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcarusophotography.com
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp recaro
That is really cool, but yes very expensive. I am willing to spend lots of senseless money sometimes for Mustang labelled items, but that one is too much.

I loved my Dustop this past winter, as the other member mentioned as well. It is a well made and priced right. The inside is soft, and material is thick to help with family members who may walk close by in the garage or get shovels out! =]. There was minimal dust on the car over 4 months, as clean as I put it away. Check out Car Covers Direct, I ordered 2 from them and they were great each time. I used the chat to give them the item # to check if it was in stock.

skidude67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP Ingot Silver
Has anyone ever owned a Coverking Mosom Plus cover? According to the website, it provides the best "ding" protection and it suitable for Outdoor and Indoor use.
Sponsored