Car and driver Camaro vs Mustant GTPP numbers

deven2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deven
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT w/ PP
Just wait for the arguments over windshield washer reservoir volume. Word has it that it's slightly more than the Mustang...
Lol.

You win. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
If I cared about max performance I would have bought the PP, or waited for a GT350.

The GT I have is still a beast that puts a smile on my face every time I hit half throttle and a giant grin when I floor it.

Plus I didn't have to buy a GM pillbox. Fuck that.

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
The GT350 is like the American Godzilla lol.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

dcasandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS Premium 2016
Yes, thank you. Life is short, just enjoy driving your Mustangs. What gets me twisted is not these forums, it's a rainy weekend and my car parked in the garage.
I know, I finally have a completely free day to go mess around town and its 60% chance of storms with high wind today. I've yet to just get to get out and cruise.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
AND here is a surprise... Chevy trend just named 2016 Camaro 2016 car of the year.
I did not see that coming at all... (OK MAYBE I DID!!)

Sponsored

skytop1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Don't be surprise with the attention being given to Camaro at this time.
In all segments, when a new generation of car or truck is released, there is much hype and hyperbole. The auto magazines are part of that tribal dance. This year the only new gen vehicle is the Camaro so accept its brief time in the spotlight.

We all know well which is more attractive, better designed and engineered, more comfortable, and which offers by far the best value: Mustang

skytop1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Car(S) of the year?

The rag publication Motor Trend, just released, (drum roll)...16 cars of the year! Count'em....SIXTEEN.
Motor Trend is losing circulation so they are employing a 'shot gun' approach to appeal to more readers. It appears that most cars in Motor Trend's opinion deserve to be car of the year winners.

'Step right up...nobody loses....everyone wins,' is the philosophy of Motor Trend. Water down the competition and decimate the meaning of being a 'winner' is the inevitable result.
In the car media, being a 'winner' is becoming meaningless.

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro
Car(S) of the year?

The rag publication Motor Trend, just released, (drum roll)...16 cars of the year! Count'em....SIXTEEN.
Motor Trend is losing circulation so they are employing a 'shot gun' approach to appeal to more readers. It appears that most cars in Motor Trend's opinion deserve to be car of the year winners.

'Step right up...nobody loses....everyone wins,' is the philosophy of Motor Trend. Water down the competition and decimate the meaning of being a 'winner' is the inevitable result.
In the car media, being a 'winner' is becoming meaningless.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Hey as soon as the SS hits the lots I'm going to look @ one. I'm not sure when this car I ordered ever comes in. But if I get my butt in a SS I might just buy one.

Sponsored

skytop1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
I too sold my car and am borrowing one now. I need my new wheels post haste. If my ordered car doesn't come in as the dealer stated, I am going to go with an available GT-350. Any color will do.

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Don't be surprise with the attention being given to Camaro at this time.
In all segments, when a new generation of car or truck is released, there is much hype and hyperbole. The auto magazines are part of that tribal dance. This year the only new gen vehicle is the Camaro so accept its brief time in the spotlight.

We all know well which is more attractive, better designed and engineered, more comfortable, and which offers by far the best value: Mustang
Yea they chose the Colorado over the new f150 for truck of the year. Just sayin.

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
As they should have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha yea. That's probably the most ignorant thing I've heard on here. F150 comes out with an all new aluminum frame, of which gm will join in 2018 and they say the Colorado is better. Haha

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
As they should have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say both are great trucks. But at the same time the Colorado/Canyon changed the midsize truck game. Not to say that the aluminum F-150 isn't, but I do not think it changed the game as much as the GM twins. Just my opinion.
Sponsored