Sponsored

Calling all FL S550 owners..

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
I have a private rental event that I'm part of, and we have some open slots for cars. It's being put on by the Cyclone Mustangs club, at Orlando Speed World, on Nov 7th. Cost is $55 for racers, $12 for spectators. Entry fee is fully refundable if you can't make it, or Mother Nature doesn't cooperate. It's always a good time, and a great group of people. More info, including how to pay is on the link. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. You can also get to the event via link on http://cyclonemustangs.com/

Event link and info has been added to the website. If any other issues arise, let me know and I'll get in touch with Joe or Jason.
Sponsored

Last edited:

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I have a private rental event that I'm part of, and we have some open slots for cars. It's being put on by the Cyclone Mustangs club, at Orlando Speed World, on Nov 7th. Cost is $55 for racers, $12 for spectators. Entry fee is fully refundable if you can't make it, or Mother Nature doesn't cooperate. It's always a good time, and a great group of people. More info, including how to pay is on the link. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. You can also get to the event via link on www.cyclonemustangs.com

https://www.facebook.com/events/767827026672434/
The Facebook link doesn't work...

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
It's gotta be something with it being an app link vs PC link. Just annoying that it won't overlap sign on and allow it to be viewed. Probably doesn't help that I'm on an Apple device vs my Windows PC when home.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
If it's an event on a private personal or group page that could be the issue too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
I'd love to join. The website was not cooperating...

Sponsored

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
I'd love to join. The website was not cooperating...
Sent you a PM....will work on the links and permissions in the am when I get home.

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
If it's an event on a private personal or group page that could be the issue too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly what it is....event page is private, but they are working on it for me...:cheers:
Sponsored