Sponsored

Calling all 757 Tidewater S550 Mustang owners

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617), GT500 (N3432)
I go to VIR a few times a year. I usually run with Track Club USA / SCMC. I might be heading back next month, but definitely for their April event.
Sponsored

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Here are some pics of the after install of the BMR suspension parts for you guys. Just finished it up this weekend. I love the stance but still have some wheel hop. Hoping it is because of the cold weather and the summer tires.

On a side note I would love to take some more pics but would like to do more of an urban theme than the typical beach thing. Any of you know of some good areas in the 757 for some good photos that would provide more of an urban theme? Some places with some graffiti on the walls or something or some alleys and buildings and things? I know that may be hard to find in our area but figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
Drive around downtown Norfolk. There are some graffity walls, brick walls, construction, etc. Pretty good back drops, I did it with a car I had a little while ago.

DoingOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium, Recaros & PP
Going to All Aspects at 8am Saturday morning to install American Racing headers and a Corsa exhaust. That will be followed by a tune from Brent Hughes at DTP on Monday afternoon. I can't wait to finally "hear" this car.

Jonas-RR-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Going to All Aspects at 8am Saturday morning to install American Racing headers and a Corsa exhaust. That will be followed by a tune from Brent Hughes at DTP on Monday afternoon. I can't wait to finally "hear" this car.
What time Monday? Would like to hear as well. I have the extreme and plan on going with the ARH headers as well.

OP
OP

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
Drive around downtown Norfolk. There are some graffity walls, brick walls, construction, etc. Pretty good back drops, I did it with a car I had a little while ago.
Cool next nice day we get I am doing this. Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

DoingOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What time Monday? Would like to hear as well. I have the extreme and plan on going with the ARH headers as well.
Brent is tuning the car at 3pm on Monday.
I chose the Corsa Sports to go with my AR 1 7/8" non-catted headers. I want the deeper tone with a little less raspiness. Not sure how it's gonna sound but anything is better than the quietness I have now. :cool:

Jonas-RR-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Brent is tuning the car at 3pm on Monday.
I chose the Corsa Sports to go with my AR 1 7/8" non-catted headers. I want the deeper tone with a little less raspiness. Not sure how it's gonna sound but anything is better than the quietness I have now. :cool:
When I purchased my exhaust, sport was not an option. I love the sound of the Extreme. Guess my neighbors are really going to love me when I get some LTH.

DoingOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, my house is on 3 acres so the neighbors shouldn't get too pissed :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone go to the Freedom Car Wash events? Thought about going tonight and checking it out if there was some S550 presence

OP
OP

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
Never heard of these events. What are they?

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
They're normally pretty big car meets starting at 7ish until whenever at freedom car wash on Holland and independence blvd. There's also another in the Kmart parking lot on Laskin at 9pm.

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
There's a page on FB for the gatherings. "Virginia Beach Car Meets"

"Saturday, January 9, 2016
* Virginia Beach - Unorganized meet up at the VDOT parking lot behind Freedom Wash on Holland Road and Independence. Directions to this meet can easily be attained by using Google. This meet starts whenever, and it ends whenever. We will list this meet each weekend, while the city of Virginia Beach is allowing this meet.
* Virginia Beach - Kmart Meet, 550 First Colonial - 9 pm - 12 am. - Please do not leave trash out in the parking lot.
* Chesapeake - Density Vape Meet Hosted By Carter Johnson. 701 N. Battlefield Blvd. - 8:30 - 11:30. Standard rules apply."
Sponsored