Sponsored

C7Carbon | Carbon Fiber Mustang parts 3D designed. Help us create new parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Would you all offer a rear valance for quad exhaust

Hey guys we have some
exciting news!
We are currently developing the new GT350 inspired Rear Diffuser made to fit the non-GT350 models and with no heavy mods needed on the rear bumper for an easy install!

Here are some pics:

MUSTANG-P18.jpg

MUSTANG-P19.jpg

MUSTANG-P20.jpg

MUSTANG-P21.jpg

Let us know what you think :thumbsup:

Sponsored

schenoy1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015. Ruby Red
I got something original.

Offer Great service, Communicate about any delays, and set the correct expectations on build/delivery.

Not going to mention the company, but just got very frustrated recently with an order that was promised 3 weeks and took 7.

I'd buy "reasonably priced" interior door handles and something to cover the shiny interior bits like Speedo/tach rings and bezel around the manual shifter.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Offer Great service, Communicate about any delays, and set the correct expectations on build/delivery.

Not going to mention the company, but just got very frustrated recently with an order that was promised 3 weeks and took 7.

I'd buy "reasonably priced" interior door handles and something to cover the shiny interior bits like Speedo/tach rings and bezel around the manual shifter.
Definitely this ^

Ordered a carbon part, waited 6 months, no response and order canceled. That is just bad customer service.

mustank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt

I agree with putting out stuff to replace the shiny silver/aluminum and plastic bits. I don't think anybody makes carbon fiber vents or map light housings. I would like to see actual replacement parts, not just overlay sticker pieces. Even if it is real CF, it feels cheap to just tape it on.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I agree with putting out stuff to replace the shiny silver/aluminum and plastic bits. I don't think anybody makes carbon fiber vents or map light housings. I would like to see actual replacement parts, not just overlay sticker pieces. Even if it is real CF, it feels cheap to just tape it on.
Just a heads up on that, a full replacement part is at least double the cost of just a cover up piece due to the tabs/mounting surfaces/etc.

I'm ok with paying 99.00 for a set of trim ring covers vs. $199.00 - $299.00 for a full set of replacements.

mustank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Just a heads up on that, a full replacement part is at least double the cost of just a cover up piece due to the tabs/mounting surfaces/etc.

I'm ok with paying 99.00 for a set of trim ring covers vs. $199.00 - $299.00 for a full set of replacements.
obviously it is more expensive. I was just saying that I think having carbon fiber that just sticks on seems pointless and cheesy to me(just my opinion). If you want the look and cheap, why not just get carbon fiber vinyl wrap.

Sponsored

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Status
Not open for further replies.