BUYER BEWARE - YELLOWBEE

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
Some people need to get together and go Incon style on this guy and how up at his house and beat his ass. Teach this POS a lesson about thieving from people.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
did anyone run this little shit down and beat his ass yet?

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Wow.....just read through this thread as well. IF I was anywhere near this dude I would empty his pockets and then send him to the ER.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Haha I love it, I want this to stay around for a while.

Fucking POS

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Haha what a piece of fucking shit. Ugly ass mofo.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Cases like this make me glad I haven't gotten myself involved with PayPal, like I probably could have for registering for certain kinds of events. Too easy to use it where the risks are higher and all carried by the buyer.

Norm

Smart move.

I bought the short-throw shifter from Boomba. They sent it, I believe, and the USPS says they delivered it to my house (they didn't, and they ignored my specific delivery instructions).
Okay, cool, I paid with PayPal and they have strong buyer protection, right?

Nope, they're leaving me hanging to dry as well so now I'm out $348 with nothing to show for it.

I think that's that for my PayPal account. What a f*cking waste.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
yeah im out $3750 because of paypal refusing to even listen to my story about a scammer. I got justice in the end though and the loser is spending the next 10-20 years in a prison in england.

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
yeah im out $3750 because of paypal refusing to even listen to my story about a scammer. I got justice in the end though and the loser is spending the next 10-20 years in a prison in england.

Storytime! You cant post stuff like that and leave us hangin.
[MENTION=14937]Surtur[/MENTION]

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
basically -

guy stole my paypal account to sell stuff, he would immediately take the money out of the paypal account and put it into his account then never sent the people what he supposedly sold them so when they requested a refund the refund came from my account. He apparently did this to a few people, he also had a business in england that he was using to sell people broken computer parts then never refund them or replace them, he ended up trying to move all over england to avoid refunding people, kept opening new businesses to keep selling broken stuff.

He finally got reported to the police and has been doing his best to no avail to avoid prison time, he managed to avoid his first court date by claiming mental illness, he skipped two other other court dates and tried to hide but got picked up by police shortly lafter but he has another one coming up on oct 5th for fraud, grand theft etc etc. Oh also he was stealing money from shipping companies, he would sell someone something expensive, insure it for twice the amount he sold it for, then ship something that couldnt possibly be broken by shipping and claim it got broken in shipping then take the insurance money.

Dude is pretty much screwed as hes gotten in trouble for this multiple times before and this is his 3rd or 4th time getting picked up for trying this. I got a few friends over in england going to the courthouse on the 5th to testify against him, he attempted to scam them too but unfortunately for him they are blood hungry when it comes to getting justice instead of the normal people he scammed who were like " oh well looks like the royal mail broke my item again"

Last edited:

peppersam740

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
facebook

Just checked his facebook page and it's still there. Brandon strang,Moline Illinois. Sent him a message that we are coming for him.:D

OVRKILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built '91 Land Cruiser, '15 EB PP MT
That guy! I used to periodically check an ecoboost facebook group and the entire page turned into him being crude/annoying.
Sponsored