Sponsored

Build week 7/13

bozobuttz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (7/23/15), 2001 Corvette Z06 (7/23/19)
Sorry to hear about your luck. Mine is still in transit, but the EDD disappeared. I called my Salesman last Thursday, but he hasn't called me back.

My fingers are crossed.
My EDD went to 7/19 and then when I logged in yesterday, it shows In Transit with no EDD. Seems like a software issue to me since 7/19 has passed and the car is not really delivered yet.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Today mine says in transit and a new EDD of 8-7

ThatCanadianGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brit
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black v6
In transit, no EDD. Salesman doesn't have an idea of when it'll show up just says "by the end of the month". Hopefully it gets here this week as I had really hoped to have it for this weekend :(.

Sorry to hear about your situation prab

Sponsored

ThatCanadianGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brit
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black v6
Checked COTUS this morning, car has been delivered. Stopped by the dealership on my way into work and it looks amazing! Pictures will be posted tonight!

northstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT MT Carbon Gray 401A / Past: 15 V6 MT Guard
salesman says Monday is the earliest I can pick it up :frusty::frusty: A whole new countdown has started!
I'm surprised you have to wait til Monday.. because I don't want to wait either! Do you know why? Seems like paperwork shouldn't take more than 2 days max..

:coolphotos: she looks great!

ThatCanadianGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brit
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black v6
I'm surprised you have to wait til Monday.. because I don't want to wait either! Do you know why? Seems like paperwork shouldn't take more than 2 days max..

:coolphotos: she looks great!
Yeah it's due to the dealer add-ons I bought. I'm having them tint the windows, paint protection & rustproofing. I don't think that would take 4 days but I'm beyond arguing it. Monday was actually the easiest day for me to pick it up since I'm off of work that day.

Hopefully you all get yours soon :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Cool! My dealer told me that mine is on the train for 1st week of August delivery

Zobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C.O. Mustang GT
Salesman called me late last night and I ran out to pick it up. I'll post pictures later today. I can't believe how fun these are to drive.

bozobuttz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (7/23/15), 2001 Corvette Z06 (7/23/19)
Checked COTUS this morning, car has been delivered. Stopped by the dealership on my way into work and it looks amazing! Pictures will be posted tonight!
Congrats! Just checked on mine and it shows Delivered! Flying tonight and hopefully picking it up tomorrow!

UglyMutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
My car should be here next week so I'm looking at incentives as I'm sure you all are too.

Anyone know the difference between retail customer cash listed under finance programs and the $500 cash back under retail offers? Does the retail customer cash require you to finance through Ford??

LIUTOFSIK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
My car should be here next week so I'm looking at incentives as I'm sure you all are too.

Anyone know the difference between retail customer cash listed under finance programs and the $500 cash back under retail offers? Does the retail customer cash require you to finance through Ford??
Retail cash is seperate, and the cash back is if you finance with ford. Try IUPA, I signed up for $60 and the next day got the certificate for $500 off
Sponsored