Sponsored

Build Week 2/9/15

Ski3143

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP/50th/DIB
Mine is officially at the dealer getting PID'd. Gonna pick it up tomorrow night!

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Rachel is at least being honest with us: "No movement...contact me again next week"

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
I just wish she had some other information. Ford you have Rachel say a list of things to make us as a customer feel more at ease about the situation. Our cars are being held for a quality control issue. Ok how about how are theyhandling the situation. How many cars a day are they checking. How many cars are they releasing. Do they have just a certain team working on just our cars. no matter what ford should have a timeframe with a situation like this occurs and how Long it should take to fix the problem.

Sponsored

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
If she could give us more information she would - she doesnt get some sick pleasure out of this.

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
If she could give us more information she would - she doesnt get some sick pleasure out of this.
I am not blaming her. I blame Ford, for NOT giving a damn about our frustrations. I have been much more patient than many during the 2/2 build week, but that's over. For the first time, I am really considering cancelling my order, because we have NO more info than we did 3 weeks ago. Same old story week after week.
For all I know, I won't even have my car this month. I have not heard anything to make me feel otherwise.....Enough is Enough I say......

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you did read my post you would have seen that I said ford needs to inform Rachael with better information. She is great with getting back very fast to and is always very nice

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Someone on the 02/02 build thread just found out from Ford that his car was only painted on 02/27!!! If true, what the devil has been happening at Flat Rock?? If our cars aren't delivered until July can we have Ford declare them 2016s for depreciation purposes?

xIBullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I had mine land this morning around 11AM was getting PDI'd as I left work around 430. Hoping to have it soon but not sure if I want to take her yet on my trip this weekend as I have to go to a shady place 4 hours away and I don't want anything to happen to my new baby!

Sponsored

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
Mine is currently somewhere in Illinois (on its way to Arizona). Should get here sometime next week I assume

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine has been in transit for over a week now - crossing my fingers that it gets here late this week (dealer said it normally takes 10 days for transit time to Tucson, AZ).
Hey ShoNuff,

You're Pony's galloping its way over to you. The EDD is listed currently as the 16th. Not long now! :D

Jeff :ford:

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Must be nice to have your car on its way. This is were I don't understand. A car was built the same day as shonuff. His car on its way to Arizona. Mine has not even been released. Shit I live in Illinois. This is not very professional.

Ski3143

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP/50th/DIB
Must be nice to have your car on its way. This is were I don't understand. A car was built the same day as shonuff. His car on its way to Arizona. Mine has not even been released. Shit I live in Illinois. This is not very professional.
I know it sucks to hear this, but it will get there eventually. After all, it's better to have a working car that took an extra few weeks or a month to get to you, than a broken or sub par vehicle that's in your driveway today.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine is officially at the dealer getting PID'd. Gonna pick it up tomorrow night!

Today's the day, Ski3143! Congrats on your new ride. I know she's gonna make you a proud owner. :clap2:

Jeff :ford:
Sponsored