Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
My bad... I thought I was posting in the 2/16 build week. :( sorry for the false hope guys...

OP
OP
TinMannequin

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
There is hope though guys! Mine is no longer "In Production" and has moved to "Awaiting Shipment." My dealer emailed me this morning with the update on his tracker. Hopefully it moves to "In Transit" soon.

AndreG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Yours was listed as in production since the build date???

There is hope though guys! Mine is no longer "In Production" and has moved to "Awaiting Shipment." My dealer emailed me this morning with the update on his tracker. Hopefully it moves to "In Transit" soon.

Sponsored

SureBeatsWorking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2015 GT 5.0
Any Updates?

Any updates from anybody in 2/2 week build and stuck in 'awaiting shipment' hell ? 3 weeks and counting....

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Nope my dealer and Rachael both say the same thing. The car is built but has not been released. both don't know a reason. Rachael did say that some of the cars have started to be released. So I guess that could be good news. I still have no Estimated delivery date.

OP
OP
TinMannequin

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Yours was listed as in production since the build date???
Yes, on my dealers tracker it has shown "In Production" this whole time. He said it changed to "Awaiting Shipment" this morning.

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
Today is supposed to be my delivery day

Well, today is delivery day for my vehicle, and although I know it won't be here, I am really disappointed in my dealership. They seem to be taking NO interest in keeping me informed about my vehicle. (And I have only inquired about it 4 times since Dec. 17th, when I placed the order). I wont mention their name at this time, as I have not gotten to the point where I want to discredit their name, But it may be getting to that point at some time in the near future, it they don't start taking more interest in my concerns.
I have read here several times, that the dealerships may have access to more info than we are able to get. And that's all I want. Just something to give me an idea as to what to expect in the near future regarding my car.
I just fired off another E mail, telling them of my disappointment. So I am expecting to hear from them later today. (hopefully). I'll keep all here informed if I get a response that may be helpful.

Ordered: Triple yellow, Eco, premium, 201a, 50 yr. package
Orderd on: 12/17/14
Vin: early Jan.
Blend(build day): 2/4/15
EDD:2/24/15 (today).
Stuck in "awaiting shipment" for almost 3 weeks now.

Sponsored

MsBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anissa
Vehicle(s)
64.5 vert, 05 Roush Stg 1 vert, 15 GT prem vert
I have read here several times, that the dealerships may have access to more info than we are able to get. And that's all I want. Just something to give me an idea as to what to expect in the near future regarding my car.
Where? Could you provide a link to where someone here has said that the dealerships may have access to more info than we are able to get?

There are MANY of us waiting for our cars from the 02/02 build week and I can assure you that not one of our dealerships knows any more about this hold than we do. Sure, there is some speculation and some may be willing to sit on hold with upper level Ford employees trying to gain more information but they haven't produced any more information than we already knew.

~There is a hold for that week's builds.
~They are still listed as "in production".
~Some have started moving this week.
~Most will be moved this week and next.
~COTUS and the EDD will update once there is movement.

We're all in the same boat so trust me, I understand your frustration.

cowzrul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '20 F-Pace SVR, '19 F250
Where? Could you provide a link to where someone here has said that the dealerships may have access to more info than we are able to get?
No link but I can tell you first hand that COTUS shows my car "Awaiting Shipment" but my dealer said his system shows it "In Production". Rachel said my car is "In Production" as well. I know my dealer has better access...maybe not as much as Rachel.

MsBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anissa
Vehicle(s)
64.5 vert, 05 Roush Stg 1 vert, 15 GT prem vert
No link but I can tell you first hand that COTUS shows my car "Awaiting Shipment" but my dealer said his system shows it "In Production". Rachel said my car is "In Production" as well. I know my dealer has better access...maybe not as much as Rachel.
Exactly, all of our cars may show "awaiting shippment" in COTUS but Rachel has confirmed that they actually have not been released from production.

When I think of "access to information we can get", I think "Rachel", not COTUS. We have the best access anyone could ask for but if there is someone out there that has said the dealerships have access to more... I'd like to see it.

docbog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem, 50th AP
Actually my dealer has given me a delivery almost a month after what COTUS is saying !

Thanks again to Rachael who checked for me, not sure where my dealer is getting his info.

Details below.

DEARBORN^ECOBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG EB PP
Im guess im a 2/2 build week ? My car shows in transit for a few days now ! It also showed in production 2/3 , but i have no edd
Sponsored