Sponsored

Build Week 1/19/2015

Noble-6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
So, after seeing Cotus I went straight to the bank, and then called the dealer, the rest is history lol. Had 19.3 miles on it with about 2 hours of run time, but it is in great shape, no scratches, broken pieces, weird noises, the panel gaps are very good as well. Looks like we will have a good batch of cars.
Hmm, mine also had an EDD that moved up from 2/6 to 1/31 and COTUS is saying "0" days. My salesman e-mailed me earlier today that it would be here prior to 2/16..Will probably be giving them a call first thing tomorrow to see what's up.
Sponsored

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
So, after seeing Cotus I went straight to the bank, and then called the dealer, the rest is history lol. Had 19.3 miles on it with about 2 hours of run time, but it is in great shape, no scratches, broken pieces, weird noises, the panel gaps are very good as well. Looks like we will have a good batch of cars.
Wait why did it have 19 miles on it?

OP
OP
thehunterooo

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Yeah if you have 0 days then it is delivered most likely, that's how mine was, just changed to delivered after I pick

Yeah my car had 19.2 miles on it and about 2 hours of on time, no idea why. Not a huge deal for myself. Just glad to have it :D

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
EDD of 2/5 but car still hasn't shipped. I wonder what's going on...

Joby1knobi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Prem
Congrats!!!! That is fantastic! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see pics.

I'm hoping that my EDD of 2/21 gets moved up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
thehunterooo

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Congrats!!!! That is fantastic! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see pics.

I'm hoping that my EDD of 2/21 gets moved up.
Thank you, hopefully I can get some later this week, I got it on the tail end of my weekend so not much time now :( I did get to install my JLT oil separator and my raxiom tail light adapters today though. I love the car, already up to 104 miles, but the seats are killing my back, I guess I gotta break them in, but they are so awesome regardless. I was only getting 18.5 mpg in my 14, right now I am sitting at 16.6 so I am pretty happy with that as well. This car is fast, even with traction control it can still spin like crazy :D

That is crazy that it did not ship yet, Cotus might not have updated, but it is really anybody's guess, if you don't seen anything in the next couple of days I would contact the ford rep on here, she might be able to shed some light on it hopefully.

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Yeah hopefully it updates soon... What's your EDD tahoe15?

I contacted ford rep in here and all they can tell me is what cotus said so not too helpful

Tahoe15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP, 2004 F-150, 1971 Chevy K10
Yeah hopefully it updates soon... What's your EDD tahoe15?

I contacted ford rep in here and all they can tell me is what cotus said so not too helpful
My EDD has been holding steady now for about 2 weeks for 2/8 it was 2/9 before

Teaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CONV GT PREMIUM
My car is on its way to Jessup MD from New Castle PA. JESSUP is 60 miles from my dealership...this wait is killing me.

Sponsored

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
At least your car has shipped haha. Kills me that it says 3 days left but car hasn't shipped.

Teaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CONV GT PREMIUM
At least your car has shipped haha. Kills me that it says 3 days left but car hasn't shipped.
That sucks. Hopefully it'll get moving soon.

Teaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CONV GT PREMIUM
The rail car has been unloaded in MD...just waiting for him to get to the dealership. Hopefully this will happen SOON.

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Wow very nice. I'm really growing to like CO
Sponsored