Sponsored

Breaking necks/compliments

15gtRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted 2015 Mustang GT
Driving through ybor yesterday in Tampa FL Kid in an SUV heard the supercharger whistle and yelled at me NICE CAR BRO!
Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Yesterday

stopped at a light, School Crossing Guard flags me to comment on how they'd love to have one of those.

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
I'm first in line at a red light earlier this evening when a guy in a black Acura pulls up next to me and yells "Hey man, that's a great color on that car!" I looked at him and said thanks at the same time the light turned green. He then says to me, chuckling, "Oh, don't worry man, I'm not gonna try anything with you. You go ahead!" :cool:

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
^^Haha. "Well thank you good sir."

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)

Sponsored

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
I pulled into a nice gated community with nothing but luxury cars to drop something off, and this little kid on a razor probably no more than 5 years old follows me into the elvator and says nice Mustang. I had to do a double take, looked down at him and I was like wow you know your cars, lol. What other 5 year old knows the exact model of a brand of car unless they really liked that car or are into cars. I was impressed

Last edited:

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
I live and work in Detroit, they are a plague here. You grow very cold to them. The thing is as long as their are foolish people giving them money, they will always exist. They seriously make more hourly then I do. Go on Youtube, there are videos of pan-handlers leaving their spot by the freeway and jumping in their new ride.
I used to think it was bad in Detroit too until I moved down to the Cincinnati area last year. They are way worse in downtown Cincinnati than Detroit. Makes me miss hanging out in greektown lol.

Eastpointer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comp OJ 2015 Ecoboost
I pulled into a nice gated community with nothing but luxury cars to drop something off, and this little kid on a razor probably no more than 5 years old follows me into the elvator and says nice Mustang. I had to do a double date, looked down at him and I was like wow you know your cars, lol. What other 5 year old knows the exact model of a brand of car unless they really liked that car or are into cars. I was impressed
Lol, I think you meant a "double take". or did you and the scooter fan become bros and hit the town scoring chicks?

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I pulled into a nice gated community with nothing but luxury cars to drop something off, and this little kid on a razor probably no more than 5 years old follows me into the elvator and says nice Mustang. I had to do a double date, looked down at him and I was like wow you know your cars, lol. What other 5 year old knows the exact model of a brand of car unless they really liked that car or are into cars. I was impressed
My 5 year old knows the difference between GT,EB and V6, knows what a Camaro, Challenger and Chargers are and knows that a Wrangler is a "real Jeep"

Sponsored

xmustangx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
I used to think it was bad in Detroit too until I moved down to the Cincinnati area last year. They are way worse in downtown Cincinnati than Detroit. Makes me miss hanging out in greektown lol.
I have lived in Cincinnati my entire life. I am downtown pretty much every week end. It has definitely gotten worse in the past couple years. You just have to know how to play the game. I use this method every time. Say an individual is approaching you and you knowing they are going to ask for something. Simple look them in the face before they start their bullshit, and say, " Hey you got any change I can borrow?" Gets them every time.

Clarkson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clarkson
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 Ingot Silver Manual
One of my non-car gut buddy argues to everyone that its a ferrari

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Washed and waxed my car last weekend, so have been getting a ton of looks, thumbs up and "nice car" comments from adults and kids alike, but today has to take the cake.

I was in the line for Dutch Bros, a regional coffee stand (that is excellent, by the way) and there was a mom with her two daughters, one looked about 4 and the other was in Mom's arms, and looked about 18 months. The 4 year old was staring at my car as they walked by me in line and continued while they were waiting to order. It was mid to high 50's out and there is no rain in the forecast, so I though I would lower the top while waiting in line. The little girl was staring with her mouth open, and I heard her tell her Mom that she thought I just took the top off of my car and put it in the back seat!!!

As I pulled up to be the next one to the window, the little girl asked her Mom if she could walk a little closer to look at my car. So I put the parking brake on, made sure it was in neutral, opened the door, got out and asked them if she would like to sit in the driver's seat. The mom looked shocked and said "really", girl said "yes yes!". She sat there until I had to pull forward, the mom took a few pictures and said "early birthday present!!!". Turns out she is turning 4 next week (one day before my 8yo turns 9!). They thanked me and asked for a rev, which I of course obliged. Future [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] or [MENTION=11082]TheDivaDanielle[/MENTION] right there! Feels nice to make someone's day!

[MENTION=8316]cbrookre[/MENTION] a present for you. My dad just emailed me pics of his old hot rod. That's me at the wheel ;)

A bit closer to the finished product is below (well...these things are never really 'finished', are they ;)). Dad put his own twist on things, for sure!
image.jpg

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I pulled into a nice gated community with nothing but luxury cars to drop something off, and this little kid on a razor probably no more than 5 years old follows me into the elvator and says nice Mustang. I had to do a double take, looked down at him and I was like wow you know your cars, lol. What other 5 year old knows the exact model of a brand of car unless they really liked that car or are into cars. I was impressed
By the age of 5 I knew Mustangs (my uncle had a Mach 1) and Camaros. Hell I would bug my mom to buy me Hot Rod magazines whenever we went to stationary stores. I always loved muscle cars and the sound of the pushrods engines as a kid were music to my little ears. All the kids in my neighborhood love my GT and since my new exhaust I give it a couple of revs for them when I pull into my spot. They also make sure no one touches my car and they rat out anyone even looking at it, LOL, I trained them well.
Sponsored