Boost works twin kit ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I offered to personally drive up to Dallas to deliver his kit.. Horrible customer service.

He backed out after telling me his wife didn't want him to buy a kit.. Had nothing to do with us. But whatever. Someone else got it his.
I don't know if you know this or not but Boost Works has been pissing people off lately for taking members money and not delivering. Not answering calls Emails and so on.....Then when you told me you would drive the kit to Dallas I almost collapsed in my garage with laughter. What I should of said is great!! Payment upon delivery. ;) Do you realize how ridiculous you sounded telling me you have time to take the time to drive a kit to Dallas but yet you are catching up on unfilled orders? Also stop making excuses. You are the owner your product that is being boxed up and being shipped to customers with the money you accepted from them. You sir need to be the quality control. Not some employee being hourly paid. And me telling you that wife was mad at me was my go to adios phrase to you after listening to your story. She at the time did not even know I was looking for a turbo kit. Basically a nice way to say goodbye. You as a vendor are just to much of a risk it is just that simple. SMFH
Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If you guys are done with your pissing contest...how bout you take it to PM. Cause honestly this back and fourth is pretty childish.
I don't think anybody cares if you think it is childish. As a matter a fact you are s/c I think or n/a. This is a turbo topic. This topic was started by a member here for obvious reasons. BW brought me up and I replied. If you don't like it don't post. It is that simple.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Take your own advice....how bah dat!
Had this happened to you I would be supporting you. But because it is not you it is childish. This forum is to help each other with anything to do with our cars. That includes vendors. So be careful what you wish it could be you next. Honestly this is the only vendor I have seen do something like this on this forum. I have bought lots of parts. Lots of them!! And every vendor here has treated me fairly. I almost sent BW $9100 he gave me his sales pitch on the phone. I do not want to see anybody get the shaft. Including you Mr. Evo. Lets hope this is the end of this episode. Silver Bullet has all his parts we hope.

Sponsored

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
This sucks, the BW kit was one I had my eye on for the gt350. I hope they can get their shit together and get by this.

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Had 16silverbullet been made whole yet? Meaning is he still waiting on parts? If not, why doesn't BW fulfill that order before shipping out other kits? You would think BW would be all over 16silverbullet to get him taken care of first. Unless your taking money from others to pay for parts on unfilled orders.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
My ? would be. If he is waiting on drop ship parts from other companies, why didn't those parts get ordered after payment was processed.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I have tracking numbers for air filters and BAP, injectors are hopefully in the mail too.
If they are coming from T1/Injector dynamics I can drive over to the shop and probably send them to you faster. I've never seen a dropship take this long and my ID1000's, JMS BAP and eBoost were all drop shipped and in hand with in 5 days of being ordered from a vendor on this forum...

Sponsored

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don't know if you know this or not but Boost Works has been pissing people off lately for taking members money and not delivering. Not answering calls Emails and so on.....Then when you told me you would drive the kit to Dallas I almost collapsed in my garage with laughter. What I should of said is great!! Payment upon delivery. ;) Do you realize how ridiculous you sounded telling me you have time to take the time to drive a kit to Dallas but yet you are catching up on unfilled orders? Also stop making excuses. You are the owner your product that is being boxed up and being shipped to customers with the money you accepted from them. You sir need to be the quality control. Not some employee being hourly paid. And me telling you that wife was mad at me was my go to adios phrase to you after listening to your story. She at the time did not even know I was looking for a turbo kit. Basically a nice way to say goodbye. You as a vendor are just to much of a risk it is just that simple. SMFH
Cool story man.. good luck with your purchase. I'm not going to sit here and entertain this. Sorry we couldn't help you.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If they are coming from T1/Injector dynamics I can drive over to the shop and probably send them to you faster. I've never seen a dropship take this long and my ID1000's, JMS BAP and eBoost were all drop shipped and in hand with in 5 days of being ordered from a vendor on this forum...
They were drop shipped from Weir Racing, who was the closest vendor that we have who sells T1.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Cool story man.. good luck with your purchase. I'm not going to sit here and entertain this. Sorry we couldn't help you.
Thanks. Will post pics upon delivery and after install. Best advice I can help you with is stay off the phones and stay off the internet. You got those 2 things nailed down. And start delivering kits to your customers within a reasonable timeframe. Your kits on customers cars is your best road back to success. Because if you keep up what your history habits members will run from you as if you have the plague. Now turn this situation into a positive story it is really simple on your part. Competition for any industry makes it better for us consumers!! Can I hear a AMEN!!??:)

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
I'll give a amen if its actually the end of this fiasco.

I am actually interested to hear how this kit does on a customer who has purchased the kit installed it, and is driving around. Hopefully the person who is waiting on drop ship, (16silverbullet ?) will have his kit on and can give some views other than this back n fourth of how to run a business...

Status
Not open for further replies.