LeanBean_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang GT
Hey Guys,

I own a 2016 Magnetic Metallic GT - Base model.

i am currently upgrading my suspension and building the rear end. i am looking for some help and opinions as to what i should do as far as adding FI. i am wanting to be pushing 600-700 RWHP. I am not building this for track or for drag simply a bad ass build. its also going to be my weekend car as i have a work truck for my daily. What mods will i need to do to support that kind of power? OPG, block, what???

Final question...

what do you guys recommend from experience? Turbo... or Supercharger?

:ford: :headbang: :cheers:
Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Hey Guys,

I own a 2016 Magnetic Metallic GT - Base model.

i am currently upgrading my suspension and building the rear end. i am looking for some help and opinions as to what i should do as far as adding FI. i am wanting to be pushing 600-700 RWHP. I am not building this for track or for drag simply a bad ass build. its also going to be my weekend car as i have a work truck for my daily. What mods will i need to do to support that kind of power? OPG, block, what???

Final question...

what do you guys recommend from experience? Turbo... or Supercharger?

:ford: :headbang: :cheers:
ive got experience daily driving my 2.8L Kenne Bell blower on my 15. i did oil pump gear and timing gear. stock manifolds, stock cats, stock auto trans, did half shafts as i occasionally drag race the car (and will moreso this year).

for a weekend car, you cant go wrong with the instantaneous power delivery of a supercharger.

that being said, the new Boost Works Single Turbo setup is gonna be priced cheaper than any supercharger out there and im betting will give you just as much fun. bang for the buck its gonna be the way to go. bear with them as they are still in development of it, but be sure it will be delivered.

pm me with any questions. ive got nearly 10k miles since mid july on the kenne bell with multiple 150 mile trips. 0 issues.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
thought about going through factory to get the roush kit and maintain warranty?? or plan on pushing it? i think turbo is the way to go for all out

OP
OP

LeanBean_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang GT
ive got experience daily driving my 2.8L Kenne Bell blower on my 15. i did oil pump gear and timing gear. stock manifolds, stock cats, stock auto trans, did half shafts as i occasionally drag race the car (and will moreso this year).

for a weekend car, you cant go wrong with the instantaneous power delivery of a supercharger.

that being said, the new Boost Works Single Turbo setup is gonna be priced cheaper than any supercharger out there and im betting will give you just as much fun. bang for the buck its gonna be the way to go. bear with them as they are still in development of it, but be sure it will be delivered.

pm me with any questions. ive got nearly 10k miles since mid july on the kenne bell with multiple 150 mile trips. 0 issues.
Awesome man thank you!! I am keeping a close eye on that kit already. I am deciding between that or a stage 1 Procharger.

OP
OP

LeanBean_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang GT
thought about going through factory to get the roush kit and maintain warranty?? or plan on pushing it? i think turbo is the way to go for all out
i have not looked into that kit. I'm looking to keep the price relatively low.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
i have not looked into that kit. I'm looking to keep the price relatively low.
the kit price is competitive but you would have to pay for the factory to install to keep warranty, not sure what they charge.

but 670hp with a full warranty.. and with vmp kit if you decided screw warranty they dynoed their $2k kit at 682whp
Sponsored