Booked on the FIDELIO ...ETA 8th Dec

OP
OP

Mustang23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Gt
Finally on Aussie Soil :) feeling real now although dealer called last week and said delivery to their showroom will be 31st December in Melbourne...

302GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donny
Vehicle(s)
TY 2017 GT FB 6M
Finally on Aussie Soil :) feeling real now although dealer called last week and said delivery to their showroom will be 31st December in Melbourne...
I haven't confirmed yet, but the dealer last called me when the car was on Baltimore dock and said Melbourne 10/12 and Adelaide by 17/12 ... stated early Xmas present so I was assuming I would receive prior to Xmas!

GT Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Mustang 6M
mine is being offloaded at Port Kembla on Thursday. Dealer says end of next week in Canberra, or worst case early the following .

Nick

Sponsored

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Fidelio docked at Port Kembla today morning :clap2:. Hope our cars has been unloaded already. Any idea how long will it take to ship the cars from the port?

StefD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing yet
lifted from the ETIS Thread...

Ready for shipping to dealer:
After unloading it takes 5-14 days for your car to be ready to be transported to your dealer.
you can track this process by using the Prixcars tracking app. http://e2.prixcar.com.au/e2/DirectAc...rackerHome.jsp
It can tell you the progress from when the car is unloaded - to when it is delivered to your dealer
This normaly takes 2-7 days depending on how far away the dealer is from the port.

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
14 days ???!!! :tsk::tsk:

lifted from the ETIS Thread...

Ready for shipping to dealer:
After unloading it takes 5-14 days for your car to be ready to be transported to your dealer.
you can track this process by using the Prixcars tracking app. http://e2.prixcar.com.au/e2/DirectAc...rackerHome.jsp
It can tell you the progress from when the car is unloaded - to when it is delivered to your dealer
This normaly takes 2-7 days depending on how far away the dealer is from the port.

302GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donny
Vehicle(s)
TY 2017 GT FB 6M
Fidelio is not far off docking in Melbourne, today on Saturday, does anyone know if prix car works weekends or is it all stop until Monday?

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT Fastback Manual Ruby Red
I think they only do Mon-Fri. The tracking system might get updated on a weekend but the actual transport is during business days (from what I went through) :)

Sponsored

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
OP
OP

Mustang23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Gt
Ausome shot! What location was that taken from?
The strand on Williamstown. Ship is moored port Melbourne docks...can also see from the Westgate bridge. Let's hope it's an early Xmas :)

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Guys, What does your prixcar status say? Mine is showing a status of Available with an expected delivery date of 15/12/2016.
Sponsored