Body Shop - Really?

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
I have preached many times. Find a good body shop and stick with them. I could be 1,000 miles from home, and my car will be trucked back to my home shop. I have a 27 year relationship with them. they are the only ones i trust.

(gawd I am old)
Sponsored

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Yep. Always a good idea to piss off the people who handle your food. So to speak.
i will only complain about food after its done being handled then not go back

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
An old friend of mine from high school, his dad owns a large body shop.

Stories like this are why I hate people. How can people not take any pride in what they do? It really fucking sucks.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
We had my wife's Fusion in the body shop a few weeks ago, and I politely requested that the shop not wash the car under any circumstance. The guy assured me that they only use brand new MF towels, but I held my ground. In the end, he said he also doesn't trust other people touching his vehicles and that he would do the same as me. So you never know.

But in the OP's case, yeah, I would be highly ticked off and getting the insurance company to find a new body shop for me.
I have a no wash policy with all bodyshops and the dealer. Only two firms can wash my car, and thats they are detail shops. 9 months and hardly any swirls or scratches!

Sponsored

TenaciousB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks for the heads up, will be reaching out to them.

If anyone else has a suggestion for a shop on the south end toward covington, maple valley, renton, auburn areas...please let me know.

Sorry I didn't get back to this until today! I was doing errands and too pissed to think about it yesterday. Will certainly be reaching out to insurance first AM tomorrow - they recommended and certified them, they will need to fix this!

I was shaky pissed yesterday at those guys, man it is hard to find good, reliable, accountable help any more. Companies have lost sight of the customer, customer service, and expectations that they do what they are being paid for.

Insurance companies and shady folks defrauding the system have made this problem a reality. .:shaking head:. sigh......
I had some "environmental fallout" on my hood that I had fixed. Took it to the Bickford where I bought the car and they sent it to Abra to have it repainted and it came back perfect. Looks like they have locations everywhere in WA but I can only speak to the one in Snohomish.

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
Sorry to hear about that OP.. Hope everything gets fixed and right is done for you!
Sponsored