Sponsored

BLACK S550 MUSTANG Thread

Vader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
Haha, yeah I guess it does. They are gloss graphite, different angles of light make them look more silver and lighter.

This one makes it look like you have chrome trim around the windows :D
what color are those rims
Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"

Here's mine a few weeks ago after I first got it, when it was still fully stock. (It has the chrome window trim ;) )

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Finally Got Him...!!!

We finally took possession of our Mustang on Friday
1f642.png
:) Drove it until late Friday night and could not wipe the smile off our faces. The Ford Racing Sport quad tip exhaust has blown us away...it growls, rumbles and crackles like a true muscle car. The Modesta paint protection is amazing... the reflections come from deep within the paint and does not look like a surface coating, rather it looks like its emanating from the actual paint but with a brilliant deep sheen. The 11 inch rear Vorsteiner VF101's with 305 rubbers looks very aggressive taking up every available space within the wheel wells with just enough clearance for a future drop and we keep getting comments on how aggressive they make the stance. The GT350r carbon wing painted Black looks perfect and still shows the Mustang's amazing body line from roof to boot lip. We were having a custom bonnet fitted but had to abort at the last minute due to some fitment issues and as did not want to crack the fender bolt seals and roll the fenders in which would have interfered with the factory perfect geometry of the surface alignment when looking up the side from fender to rear quarter panels. We will revisit this in the future after the bonnet design is perfected more. I have added some engine bay stuff but will have to grab a pic from my mobile phone so will post that later. Needless to say, we are stoked!!!
Save
_37I1672R.jpg

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Black rocks :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
So pleased I went for Black...!
Interesting reflections. Black cars certainly give you more scope photographically. It must be hard work keeping yourself out of all those reflections though!

Great paint preparation. Keeping 'Drake' that clean is going to be a challenge!

There is a black pony in a driveway near me that seems to live outdoors 24/7. The poor thing always looks dusty or dirty.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
Interesting reflections. Black cars certainly give you more scope photographically. It must be hard work keeping yourself out of all those reflections though!

Great paint preparation. Keeping 'Drake' that clean is going to be a challenge!

There is a black pony in a driveway near me that seems to live outdoors 24/7. The poor thing always looks dusty or dirty.
Thanks Chris, thats why I had the Modesta paint protection to make cleaning easier. Its not a daily drive and I got an awesome soft fleecy lined indoor cover off ebay for $125 AUD to keep dust from settling between weekend uses.

Keeping myself out of the reflections is a difficult one but mostly I will photograph from further back. This being first shots was more as a baseline reference before more mods happen.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
Fantastic looking car, I love the meaty wheels, beefy exhaust and that wing is epic. I'm not usually a wing guy but it works right here. You've got a real dime my friend. ;)
Thank you, much appreciated. I bought the rims and wing well before getting the car so was a bit of a gamble due to the costs and if it wouldn't look good but fortunately it does work. I think the wing works because I had it paint matched rather than leaving as carbon fibre. I think it needs to drop about 1 inch tho.

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
We finally took possession of our Mustang on Friday
1f642.png
:) Drove it until late Friday night and could not wipe the smile off our faces.
Save

Car is beautiful!! Congratulations Allan. :hail::hail:

Sponsored

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
Does anyone have or seen the Redline seats in a black S550? Looking for pics....

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Google this exact phrase, or part thereof: "Shadow Black w/ Red Line Interior - Calling all owners with photos"

(copy and paste it)

Does anyone have or seen the Redline seats in a black S550? Looking for pics....

XDGRPC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Black PP, 21 FJG M1, 70 Grabber Green M1
Love Black!!
Awesome looking car... CasperGT
Still waiting for mine to arrive :(
Sponsored