Sponsored

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Allan - Thanks! I am still so new to taking pictures and trying to learn everything I can.

Make sure you post up some pics when you get the car.

Hey Les, what do you think of the new 2018 revamp? I am not digging it at all...!
image.jpeg

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Allan - Thanks! I am still so new to taking pictures and trying to learn everything I can.

Make sure you post up some pics when you get the car.

Hey Les, what do you think of the new 2018 revamp? I am not digging it at all...!
I don't like it at all. There are way too many body lines going in all different directions on the front-end. Follow any line and it won't connect with another. The turn signals angle upwards towards the middle while the headlights angle downwards.

The front fenders have a very distinct slope towards the front. It's hard to see in the picture but the hood vents look to be more square and block-y.

The rear tail lights look like a set a parenthesis to me.

I see a lot of folks getting it and swapping out the front-end. This is an aftermarket vendors dream.

I will be keeping mine for a long time :D

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
I so agree! This will prove to be a real setback for Ford. They are trying to stylize for European markets but have completely stuffed it. Europe does not want a mazdastang, lexustang or Jaguarstang... Ford America.... We want a MUSTANG based on American design specs!!!

Yes Les, yours and mine will be the modern day classic! I am so glad mine is the MY17 :headbang:

I cant wait to see what pics you post next :coolphotos:

I don't like it at all. There are way too many body lines going in all different directions on the front-end. Follow any line and it won't connect with another. The turn signals angle upwards towards the middle while the headlights angle downwards.

The front fenders have a very distinct slope towards the front. It's hard to see in the picture but the hood vents look to be more square and block-y.

The rear tail lights look like a set a parenthesis to me.

I see a lot of folks getting it and swapping out the front-end. This is an aftermarket vendors dream.

I will be keeping mine for a long time :D

Sponsored

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Went out with a different buddy yesterday. Doing some rolling shots, drone footage and a unique way of capturing the exhaust sound. He said the footage came out great and the exhaust sounds insane.

I can't wait to see what he puts together.

Here is a few before the car got damaged. The appraiser finally came today. Waiting for the estimate now.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
Went out with a different buddy yesterday. Doing some rolling shots, drone footage and a unique way of capturing the exhaust sound. He said the footage came out great and the exhaust sounds insane.

I can't wait to see what he puts together.

Here is a few before the car got damaged. The appraiser finally came today. Waiting for the estimate now.

That location is killer!!! Can't wait to see the final edits :eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:

I hope the appraiser understands car people and mods! Hopefully you are back up and running with everything fixed soon!

Mine Is only about 3 weeks away now :headbang:

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
That location is killer!!! Can't wait to see the final edits :eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:

I hope the appraiser understands car people and mods! Hopefully you are back up and running with everything fixed soon!

Mine Is only about 3 weeks away now :headbang:
That wait has to be killing you.

Once you get it though, you will be like a kid on Christmas morning. I see two tanks of gas on your first day. :D

statix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Statix
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Do anyone use a different lens and filter besides a 50mm + Circular polarize filter? If so, what lens and how sharp are the images?

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
That wait has to be killing you.

Once you get it though, you will be like a kid on Christmas morning. I see two tanks of gas on your first day. :D
Yeah its been a real bummer! 12 months wait for us here in Autralia. The first batches were 18 months but recently lead times have shortened.

I think I will go through a lot of gas money in the first month...lol we are paying around $6.40 a gallon for 98 RON which is about $5 USD a gallon (our gallon is 4 litres though)

I have already saved so many shoot locations in my GPS..lol.
Sponsored