Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beyondredlinestore.com
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Hello 6G Mustang owners and happy Friday! Today I'm here to introduce you to our latest product for the S550 Mustang: The Exceladyne Cat-Back Exhaust System. It's an awesome exhaust system that looks as good as it sounds!

The Important Details:

• Fabricated from 100% 304 stainless steel (mufflers, tubes, hangers & tips) to ensure it will never rust or tarnish. This exhaust is built to last as long as you own your car

[*]Optional middle muffler available for a "stealth" sounding exhaust that is up to 10db quieter

[*]Dual 3.0 in tubes from the downpipe to the tail pipe ensuring engine back pressure is kept at an absolute minimum

[*]Double wall 4.0 in resonated exhaust tips available in either polished or gloss black finish so you can customize your exhaust's appearance

[*]Heavy duty band clamps are included for an easy installation and a leak-free seal between tubes

[*]Lifetime warranty on the exhaust tubes and mufflers ensure trouble free ownership for the life of your vehicle

How It Looks And Sounds

Rear Profile

304 Stainless Mufflers and Optional Black Exhaust Tips

Side Profile

Complete Sysem With Y Pipe

Installed and Ready To Go

[ame]

Do We Have Your Attention Yet??

You might be saying to yourself "Wow...this looks and sounds great, but I have no idea who Beyond Redline is. While we may be new to your forum we have been working on Mustangs and building parts for the past 15 years. Click here for more information about our company.

Pilot Program: All Exceladyne products have been thoroughly tested and are guaranteed to perform! But since we are new to the forum we are looking to work with a few select customers who are willing to give us their honest feedback about our parts. We want your opinion about packaging, installation and performance. In exchange for this feedback we are willing to give you cash back on your purchase. In addition to this, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you don't like the product you can return it and we will credit your purchase price and cover the return shipping. This is a completely risk free proposition! Opportunity for the pilot program is limited. You must email or forum message me to qualify for the promotion.

These exhaust systems are in stock and ready to ship. Please visit our post in the vendor section for pricing information (Click Here) or head over to our webstore to place your order. Feel free to ask any questions and I’ll be happy to answer them.
Sponsored