Best Tuner Kits

BlueJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
What's the best tuner kit for the S550, Ik there is a couple, I want something like the Cobb access port where I can see all the data from a screen, and then get a tune when I get an intake and such.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
What's the best tuner kit for the S550, Ik there is a couple, I want something like the Cobb access port where I can see all the data from a screen, and then get a tune when I get an intake and such.

Thanks.
Hello BlueJay, we reccomend Lund Racing or Palm Beach Dyno tunes along with an RTD tuning device here from www.lethalperformance.com. These are custom tunes created specifically for your car these are not off the shelf tunes like the Cobb Accessport. The Cobb accesport is popular with the Ecoboost Mustang community but not so much with the 5.0 coyotes they cater specifically for smaller boosted vehicles. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message and I can get you taken care of! #TEAMLETHAL

https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...18-2019-ford-mustang-gt-coyote/custom-tunes-2. <--- Tuning options for your 2019 Mustang GT

Last edited: