Sponsored

Best quick detail spray for a black s550?

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Another vote for Adam's. And Adam's Detail Spray does have a bit of wax in it. Their H2O Guard and Gloss is awesome as well.
+1 for Adams. I actually have both v07 and Adams along with new microfibers in my trunk at all times lol. On my black 14, Adams seemed to work better and leave a deeper shine but the V07 was pretty good as well. As I think others have stated above, you can get the gallon refills pretty cheap if you pay attention. It seems like they have sales around every holiday. Hoping for a Halloween sale as I need some more soon. Also used the H20 Guard for the first time a few weeks ago before a thick layer of wax.....stuff is amazing and well worth the $20.
Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
+1 for Adams. I actually have both v07 and Adams along with new microfibers in my trunk at all times lol. On my black 14, Adams seemed to work better and leave a deeper shine but the V07 was pretty good as well. As I think others have stated above, you can get the gallon refills pretty cheap if you pay attention. It seems like they have sales around every holiday. Hoping for a Halloween sale as I need some more soon. Also used the H20 Guard for the first time a few weeks ago before a thick layer of wax.....stuff is amazing and well worth the $20.

adams guard and gloss is amazing got it since the day came out, love it

with adams stuff its much cheaper getting the gallon bundle

examole

16 oz bottle
1 gallon of detail spray
and the double soft is a great deal

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I use Shine Supply's "Ride Shine", and like Adams it has a little carnuba in it as well. Ive never used Adams spray detialer, but I do use alot of their other stuff...

RobMustang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Automatic
I have a love hate relationship with my black car. I can't even breathe on the car without scratching it
My parents bought a brand new black Nissan Maxima back in 2001, seeing how the paint ended up looking by the time my parents sold it with 160K definitely made me reconsider buying a black car for myself.

Ayabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GG GT Premium with PP
I use Blackfire products on my black Triumph, it looks incredible and has a nice smell.

I haven't had a chance to do the full treatment with my Guard 'Stang but will be soon.

Sponsored

Cobrasvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem PP, 15 Prius, 07 954 HP TT GT 500
Most cost effective that I have found is Turtle Wax Black Detail Spray. I use it frequently on the PP black wheels.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Detail spray doesnt need to be fancy. It's just a light cleaner.

It's not a wax or spray wax or sealant. There's no reason to spend a lot of money on a true detail spray. I use a gallon of Meguiars pro stuff off Amazon for $20 and still have half of it a year later.

You shouldn't really use a spray wax to clean a dirty car.

nappynick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
'16 Oxford White GT PP
I use this stuff called brazilin mist. by far the best stuff ive used. from 360 Products

nappynick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
'16 Oxford White GT PP
Anyone here in the AZ area? I have bottles that im giving away to have people try. Everyone Ive given them to love the stuff..!!

TikiGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Another vote for CG's v07. It has a sealant in it and yields amazing results. Super shine and some protection with a few quick wipes. And when buying the gallon direct you can get a gallon of their v07 wash soap with it for the same cost.

I've tried a number of other brands but this stuff has me sold hands down.

Last edited:

Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Griots Speed Shine

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

FlyinHawaiian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Ruby Red
Maguiar's Ultimate Quick Detail spray smells effin amazing man. I love that stuff

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Another big fan of the Griot's stuff here, have used it for years.

I won a bottle of Lucas stuff as a door prize at a car show last summer, and have to say it's some pretty good stuff too. Smells like bubble gum.
Sponsored