Sponsored

Best Fitment Quality & Finishes Mustang wheels: Project 6GR 7-SEVEN Spoke GT V6 ECO

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Wow....I was trying to talk myself into liking the 7 spoke, and then stumbled in here. These 5 spokes are the cat's meow!

I wish I could see the Satin Graphite 7 spokes on a Magnetic car WITHOUT a dang filter! Lol. I'm afraid the Satin Graphite may be too light for my taste.

Would a raw, unfinished version be available for those that want to get a custom color powder coated?

I need these!!!!

MEEEEEEEOWWW!​

We can absolutely work something out for you. Shoot me an email [email protected] and I'll be happy to help you out bro!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Wow....I was trying to talk myself into liking the 7 spoke, and then stumbled in here. These 5 spokes are the cat's meow!

I wish I could see the Satin Graphite 7 spokes on a Magnetic car WITHOUT a dang filter! Lol. I'm afraid the Satin Graphite may be too light for my taste.

Would a raw, unfinished version be available for those that want to get a custom color powder coated?

I need these!!!!
We would be able to get you any custom finish you would like on the wheels.
You can take a look at the Project6GR website and look at the custom finishes we have done so far. We work with one of the best refinishing companies on the west coast.

rj67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Competition Orange
Vehicle Showcase
Already have a set of 6GR 7's 20x10 / 20x11 in satin black. Seriously wanting to buy the 5's in 19x10 / 19x11. Considering a gloss black or satin graphite finish on a comp orange car. I know black will look good. Looking for thoughts and opinions for the satin graphite with comp orange. Let me hear what you think!
c-cnorfolk2 (1).jpg

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2007 SPJ 302, 2019 Ranger
Black wheels on CO. Keep the accents black. Black looks awesome on CO. But that's just my opinion. :)

Sponsored

khalismatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Non-PP, 6-Speed MT-82
Price?

Would these work for the Ecoboost? Also, what is the preorder pricing like for a full set?

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Would these work for the Ecoboost? Also, what is the preorder pricing like for a full set?
These would absolutely work for the ecoboost.
The set up would be 19x10 / 19x11 or 20x10 / 20x11
PM me to get details on the pre order.
:cheers:
Alex

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
I don't know this guy BRYN@N4SM but he has one bad @$$ looking car and some outstanding customer service :first:
Locked upped a set of these bad boys on the weekend! :headbang:
Can't wait for spring :D

:cheers:

Thanks Lloyd! It's been a pleasure. Can't wait to get your satin graphite set out to you and officially welcome you to the family! :thumbsup:

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
[MENTION=25745]BRYN@N4SM[/MENTION]
Hi there i was one of the 1st to get thease wheels most definitely here in the UK I delta with Paul, anyway recently I had a set of GT350R Brakes from Tiltboogie they convert for GT use, I think after fitting the wheels are sat 0.27 inch further out I run 315.35.20 tyres, don't realy wanting to go 305 30.20.
So my Q is this can the rear wheels stand being machined down 0.27 inch or are you able to supply 2 rear GT350R off set wheels, as they in theory would be then the correct fitment. Any help would be cool Regards Mac

Instagram s550mac

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=25745]BRYN@N4SM[/MENTION]
Hi there i was one of the 1st to get thease wheels most definitely here in the UK I delta with Paul, anyway recently I had a set of GT350R Brakes from Tiltboogie they convert for GT use, I think after fitting the wheels are sat 0.27 inch further out I run 315.35.20 tyres, don't realy wanting to go 305 30.20.
So my Q is this can the rear wheels stand being machined down 0.27 inch or are you able to supply 2 rear GT350R off set wheels, as they in theory would be then the correct fitment. Any help would be cool Regards Mac

Instagram s550mac
The maximum you could shave off the back pad of the wheels is about 4mm. Id like to do 3mm max if possible. I know some guys have shaved off 5mm, but I would not recommend doing so.

The R Spec rear wheels would be 19x11.5 +55mm offset where the regular GT set up is 19x11 +50mm. The relationship to your fender would be just about the same with both set ups.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Cool thanks for a swift reply guys helps me a great deal all the best.
Our pleasure brother. Please feel free to reach out at any time. We are here for the 6G community. :cheers:
Sponsored