Sponsored

Bent Rear Bumper Reflector?

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Any updates on this? You can see that my exhaust is much lower and sticks out farther than most others.
Sponsored

Ryan M Younger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Reflector melted before changing tips

I was taking the GT to get some Magnaflows & tips, when I noticed the melted reflector (left side on my car). It looked clear to me that the stock tips did not clear the rear fascia. Looks like heat is trapped. I took plenty of pictures with stock system in place, as Ford will certainly try to blame me, even if they are aware of the problem. I have some ammo, & now you do too. Haven't uploaded any pix yet, but I do have them.:gossip:

Ryan M Younger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Reflector melted before changing tips

Any updates on this? You can see that my exhaust is much lower and sticks out farther than most others.
Also- notice that problem does not perpetuate after new tips are installed, because it occurred with stock system.

Jorgem1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Same Here

Has happened twice to me. I already bought a set off EBay for about $40 (cheapest I found) and they fell off again! I am going to buy one last set and super glue them on.

majtom94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Black V6 6SPD Auto
How does the left side look....I really don't think its the pipes. The ole adage 'shit happens'. Unk cause.

Sponsored

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
heat from the pipes.. there
Sponsored