Banks Power iDash Super Gauge

Boosted Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3 High Performance Package
I just installed the Banks Power iDash Super Gauge along with the Autometer A Pillar single gauge pod in my 2021 Mustang 2.3 High Performance Package. The Banks Power iDash Super Gauge puts a lot of information at your fingertips, you can show up to 8 items at once on the gauge and you can program up to 5 pages that you can scroll through, the iDash Super Gauge can also be daisy chained allowing you to have multiple iDash Super Gauges at once.

Install is simple and you can install it many different ways, I chose the Autometer A Pillar single gauge pod, but you can use the Banks Power suction cup gauge pod as well as any other gauge holder that will hold a 2 1/16 inch gauge. The Autometer A Pillar is a press fit for the gauge so all you have to do is install the A Pillar and press the iDash Super Gauge into the gauge pod hole, it secures the gauge very well.

Here are two photos of the Autometer A Pillar with the Banks Power iDash Super Gauge installed. It was still dark outside so the photos are on the dark side and I just did a quick set up of the gauge so some of the items shown on the gauge will be changing.

71352610025__640AF807-E70E-4A7C-8CF2-521AC70DB710.jpeg
71352609127__9B3FF011-DD7C-49EF-A14B-1B77899EA9F0.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boosted Pony

Boosted Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3 High Performance Package
I used the Ford Standard setting. It will have Ford specific programming that the OBDII Standard would not have.

I currently have Ambient Air Density and Boost Air Density for two of the settings. Interesting how the Ambient Air Density will change with the weather. The Boost Air Density will read a negative number when cruising and not under boost, when you start making boost it will show a positive number. The more boost you make the higher the Boost Air Density number will be.

Last edited:

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Is it just a display or does it have other functions?

Joshinator99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2017 Camaro 2SS
Is it just a display or does it have other functions?
It can read virtually any ECM monitored sensor, log min/max values, read and reset trouble codes, etc. Its a nice piece for sure… running one in my mid 9 second Camaro.
IMG_1021.jpeg
Sponsored