Sponsored

Bama picks up HUGE gains on 2015 EcoBoost Mustang! - AmericanMuscle

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I mean pr, info I don't mean to sound like a dick, but just because a company doesn't post on a forum does that mean they are not qualified to do what they do? I have spoken to the guys at Bama and asked same question because they get trashed on here a lot. I got a great response. " we are tuners not blog posters or need to push our products on people, we are very busy every day with customer cars and data logs, trying to perfect our product, not defend ourselves or try and talk on a forum" In this business not everyone will be happy or upset and that's with any customer service." We try our best to deliver great results and if we are t posting on a forum that's should be looked at as we don't have the time, becaus we are working on cars. That's basically in a nutshell what I was told and I have never had one issue with returned calls or their tunes. I have had great results and that's my experience, good luck!!
Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
When you start to hear crickets on this level and not even a 1/4 time (call me weird for thinking a year is a long time?) then the line always goes something like
" we are tuners not blog posters or need to push our products on people, we are very busy every day with customer cars and data logs, trying to perfect our product, not defend ourselves or try and talk on a forum" In this business not everyone will be happy or upset and that's with any customer service." We try our best to deliver great results and if we are t posting on a forum that's should be looked at as we don't have the time, becaus we are working on cars.

I was even interested at one point but that ship has long sailed. They seemed like pretty big forum junkies to me when they were trying to sell their tune when it first came out.

They could be great, but how would I know. Like I said I have no pre-existing prejudices or opinions of them. All I'm saying is I can sort of understand where some of the negative stigma comes from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I get it, everyone's experience is different, good luck in the future
Sponsored