Sponsored

AVALANCHE GRAY GT350/R Thread

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
Don't think I've seen this shot before

Wow! This is the color I want.... Anyone know how many they made in this color scheme (R)???
Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
That's sexy.
You getting the roof wrapped?

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This may already be posted, but what are the number of 2016 AG mustangs made and how many with OTTS?
Thank you!

Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself

RonIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor
Are there any pictures of a 2017 GT350 in AG with Blue stripes? I like the 2016 AG with DIB stripes, but want to see how Lightning Blue stripes look with AG.

Thanks!
Ron

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
A few more after PPF, paint correction, and ceramic coating. I had the PPF done by a pro but i did the rest.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
A few more after PPF, paint correction, and ceramic coating. I had the PPF done by a pro but i did the rest.

Thanks for the pics. I was wondering what the gray color on splitter would look like. How does it look in person? I was also considering red.

Sponsored

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Thanks for the pics. I was wondering what the gray color on splitter would look like. How does it look in person? I was also considering red.
The grey letters on the splitter are close to a dead match for AG. The eBay seller does not list AG on the list but if you make a note when you pay (14.50) he will send AG.

I also considered the red but if I went red I would probably want red calipers or perhaps just an over the top stripe that was outlined in red. I'm not sure if you can get the small red stripes on non R cars. That's just my OCD:)

dean_acheson said:
What type of ceramic coating? How did you do it?
I use Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating. If you want to know my whole detailing ritual, I created a post on that, see below link. The coating itself is very easy to put on. You put on a thin coat on about 1/4 to 1/2 of a panel. After a minute you wipe it again with the same applicator. This knocks down the high spots. After after minute, you wipe it off. It does not leave any residue and is very easy to remove. Depending on how you use your car and where it is stored, a ceramic coating can last between 18 months and 2.5 years. Even longer for garage queens. The Wolfgang Uber Ceramic link is below. It's 129.00 for 15 ml (will do about 3 cars and) 199 for the 30 ml which will do about 6 cars including the wheels. there are 20% off coupon codes out there as well

http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-uber-ceramic-coating.html

My detail routine

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1438662&postcount=16

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
AG after a thorough wash by me but prior to some polish & wax.... :)

29133365741_29004c5c95_b.jpg

A FoRS within is photobombing... sorta. :D

28591318873_3b4f728a98_b.jpg
Very sweet. I wish I went darker on my tint, but the law. this pic has me getting over the fence on doing a black top. very nice. You order that way? the wing looks great too!

:cheers:

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
AG after a thorough wash by me but prior to some polish & wax.... :)
Nice! You'll need the sunglasses on after the polish & wax.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Very sweet. I wish I went darker on my tint, but the law. this pic has me getting over the fence on doing a black top. very nice. You order that way? the wing looks great too!

:cheers:
I actually don't have it tinted... it just looks dark due to the angle and the sunshade I placed on the windshield. This is a '15 Track Pack so it came standard with that spoiler and it was optioned with the Black Roof and OTTS. No choice but of course I like it. :thumbsup:

One more of the AG with the Frozen White behind it so it's easier to compare between the two shades.

28347262385_c029f413a8_b.jpg
Sponsored