Australian spec Mustang owners photos

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Few photos from the new year cruise we had for Melbourne Mustang6G in Victoria! We had 40+ mustangs that came along. Had an awesome day.
Great photos! And love the map and comments Kevin, well done!

I will have to print it off and re-enact the trip when I get the Stang.
Sponsored

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Love that spoiler, I want it but hesitant to start drilling holes
I feel the rear end on these Mustangs look unfinished. Even the factory fits spoilers standard on the GT in us and we get the spoiler delete which is an option in the US.

Drilling holes is totally fine so long as the edge is sealed and you are happy with the spoiler as a long term decision. But all that said, it is such a simple thing to have holes plugged with braised plates and painted.

Go With your heart on this one! They are cars screaming for rear end treatment!

GTsteveMkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Falcon 30th Anniversary EL GT
I feel the rear end on these Mustangs look unfinished. Even the factory fits spoilers standard on the GT in us and we get the spoiler delete which is an option in the US.

Drilling holes is totally fine so long as the edge is sealed and you are happy with the spoiler as a long term decision. But all that said, it is such a simple thing to have holes plugged with braised plates and painted.

I couldn't disagree more. I think they're perfect as they are. I personally think that the coupes lines get ruined by adding a spoiler.

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto

I agree they look like something is missing.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
I agree they look like something is missing.
I absolutely love your spoiler (it's the only one I would have), but I don't feel the car is missing anything without it.

Different strokes, it's what makes our cars unique in our own little ways.

Sponsored

GTsteveMkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Having said that though, I do love the GT350 lip spoiler and track pack spoiler.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
image.jpeg
I couldn't disagree more. I think they're perfect as they are. I personally think that the coupes lines get ruined by adding a spoiler.
I still feel it stops too bluntly. But one of the reasons I have gone for the GT350R wing is so you see through the rear end to appreciate the line back up to the roof from behind.

Here is a profile pic of the track pack... This amplifies my observation of th eneed to extend the rear side lines. But thats my taste....:eyebulge:

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
More professional pics coming soon. Still yet to recieve them from one of our club sponsor and official photographer @ Joel from car photographer[/Q

I personally THANK YOU very much for sharing these brilliant photos. Well done mate. I look forward to more in the future.
:clap2:

Sponsored

GTsteveMkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
image.jpeg

I still feel it stops too bluntly. But one of the reasons I have gone for the GT350R wing is so you see through the rear end to appreciate the line back up to the roof from behind.

Here is a profile pic of the track pack... This amplifies my observation of th eneed to extend the rear side lines. But thats my taste....:eyebulge:
Yeah I do like that track pack spoiler and even more the lip spoiler. I just can't bring myself to commit to either of them. Maybe one day, my father-in-law is pressuring my big time to fit the lip.

Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350-20-e1416301221714_zpsy5s7r53s.jpg

I also like the track pack fitted in the contrasting black rather than body coloured.
downloadfile_zpss5ohfyae.jpg

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto

GTsteveMkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I LOVE my GT350 Track spoiler :love:
I actually love your track pack spoiler too! Seeing yours really makes me want to fit one to mine and does actually make me feel like something is missing when I look at it with out it.
Screenshot_20170117-110932_zpsd9k2fwom.png

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
So disappointed I missed this run - somehow I didn't know it was on!
Yes me too so many cars - need to move to Melbourne.:)

goff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Godfrey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

No holes drilled, 3m tape and Stickerflex, been on for a year to date No problems :thumbsup::thumbsup:
IMG_2826.jpg
Sponsored