Sponsored

Last edited:

sstevens7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
6M BARTON

Very awesome to have good people out there that want to recognize us military men and women! Thank you very much for do so!

I am active duty Air Force, stationed in Tucson, Az at Davis-Monthan AFB. I've deployed to Bagram Afghanistan and I hope to get the opportunity to get back there again. I am a Mental Health Technician, working with all enlisted service members who need psychological help due to the high demands and stressors this job puts on them. It is a very rewarding job to be able to see my job help someone else's life better.

I enlisted in December of 2003 out of Newton, Iowa. The military has given my life direction and purpose and a way to get away from the drug saturated/dead end environment I was living in while at home with my family. If I hadn't enlisted only God knows where I would be today. I am blessed to be wearing the uniform and to be serving our country! Very proud of my service member brothers and sisters for the sacrifice they have made as well. And to all those down range stay safe and keep your head down. Get home soon!

Man I love this country!!! We are so fortunate to kick a** and to have our freedoms. GO AIR FORCE!!!

-Shane

Jeff_oddo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Good afternoon... My name is SFC Jeff Oddo and I am currently Active Duty Army stationed at Fort Bragg,NC as a 15T (UH-60 Maintenance Supervisor). I have been in since July 1999 and have deployed to Bosnia and 3 times to Afghanistan. Currently moving to D.C. For my next assignment stationed at Andrews AFB, MD as a Flight Engineer NCOIC working with Gulfstream jets. 4 years till retirement and I can't wait!
image.jpg

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Thank you Barton and thank you to all that serve and have served and a special prayer for all that have made the ultimate sacrifice. I would also like to thank all the heroes of 9/11.
p1.jpg
p2.jpg

Sponsored

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
6M BARTON

USMC Active Duty, Sergeant of Marines, serving since 2007!

Been in this gun club 8years now and I love what I do. Oorah!

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue EB (SOLD)
Active duty Chief Petty Officer, U.S. COAST GUARD, My father retired from Navy as a Cheif Petty Officer. THANK YOU for remembering and doing this. People like everyone here is why I wear my uniform and do my job.

THANK YOU ALL:headbang:

6MBARTON, if it works with an auto. If not thanks anyway.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Air Force Veteran, served from 1985-1990, E-4 (Sgt.) was stationed at RAF Greenham Common, England and Langley AFB, Virginia. Brother also served in Air Force, 4 years. Father served as a Paratrooper in Vietnam, USMC.....

to_the_darkside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP, Recaro Redline
6M BARTON

Very awesome of you to do this!

Served in the Marine Corps from Aug 2003 to Aug 2007
Was stationed in Okinawa, Japan; then Camp Pendleton, CA and did a year tour in Fallujah, Iraq.

Oorah to all my fellow devil dogs out there!

Sponsored

mittymak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 V6
I didn't take the time to read all the posts. But remember... Memorial day is about the fallen vets, not the living ones. If you want to thank a living vet we have veterans day. Too many people confuse the two. I am a Marine Combat Vet and you don't need to thank me for serving on monday. I'll be thinking of the ones who've fallen.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
6M Barton

Master Sergeant in the BEST DAMN AIR FORCE! Been in 20 years as of this July with 4 more to go (for now). Stationed at Kadena Air Base, Okinawa and I'm a Flight Engineer for Air Force Special Operations Command.

Deployed 9 times, Afghanistan twice, Iraq 3 times, Saudi Arabia twice and Qatar twice.

As stated before Memorial Day is a day to remember our fallen brothers and sisters-in-arms however I don't know any vet who would chastise you for thanking them on this day. Barton you are class act and this Vet thanks you for your thoughtful gesture.

Anytime, Anyplace.

TmjMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem
Amazing gesture Barton!
I proudly served in the USAF reserve from 1988-2008 and saw duty in 1st Gulf War and other engagements that had me stationed at various airbases around the world - Okinawa twice (best time of my life)!
My son just enlisted in the USAF reserve and his squadron just came back from Kuwait.

Bacon Sandwich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Tim Davis, MSGT Retired, US Air Force. November 1981 – November 2007.
Proudly served at Alzey Germany, Ft Stewart Ga, Bitburg Germany, Dover De, Ramstein Germany and Robins Ga.: too many deployments/wars/Humanitarian missions to count. 12 years driving and loving the autobahns and now I get my Mustang… There’s no better military in the world!
6M Barton thanks for reminding us of the sacrifice our “Military Family” has given by honoring the past and those who can’t be here!

j0weave6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Guard
6M Barton

AMMO Troop in the USAF for the past 8 years. Currently stationed in RAF Lakenheath, UK.

Thanks Barton!!!
Sponsored