POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Hey guys and gals, just thought I'd make a thread to thank Rachel from FordService for all the updates and information that she's provided for us. I think she's helped out at least 1/2 of us in a very professional manner. If you guys want to give her a compliment you can email her supervisor. She is the only Rachel in her department. Her supervisor's name is Trina Gorsuch and her email address is [email protected]

I also want to thank 89Trooper for all his help throughout this process. And Jrhogger for helping me track my rail car. I hope you guys get your cars soon if you don't already have them!

:hail: :clap2: :headbang: :love: :thumbsup:
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
+1 for Rachel. She's been incredible. Tricia and daysha (spelling error) also!

Email sent...

OP
OP
POOPonYOU

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
+1 for Rachel. She's been incredible. Tricia and daysha (spelling error) also!

Email sent...
You're right, there are a few of them that have helped. It just seems like Rachel was always the one helping me. But please add who ever has helped you to the email. :thumbsup:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Rachel, Tricia and Daysha have been a tremendous help and I thank them and many members of this forum for all they have done. Such a great community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeSVTGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GTCS, 2015 LE #399
I agree, they have been a great help to those of us with LE's on order that cannot track our mustangs

Sponsored

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
Hey guys and gals, just thought I'd make a thread to thank Rachel from FordService for all the updates and information that she's provided for us. I think she's helped out at least 1/2 of us in a very professional manner. If you guys want to give her a compliment you can email her supervisor. She is the only Rachel in her department. Her supervisor's name is Trina Gorsuch and her email address is [email protected]

I also want to thank 89Trooper for all his help throughout this process. And Jrhogger for helping me track my rail car. I hope you guys get your cars soon if you don't already have them!

:hail: :clap2: :headbang: :love: :thumbsup:
AMEN!! I'm waaaaay over here in the An Nafud northern Arabian desert patiently awaiting both my return to the United States as well as my Retail order Mustang GT PP. Rachel has been a tremendous help in squaring away some of the mystique of the COTUS system for me as internet services here are definitely NOT a strong suit! :ford:

Jules

Proud Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jules
Vehicle(s)
1970 240Z, 2015 Mustang GT prem., auto., Race Red
My thanks to Rachel, 89 Trooper and more recently, Jrhogger, for helping with the rail tracking. The closer you get to EDD, the longer the days get (I don't care if winter is approaching and days are supposed to be getting shorter). More info helps me survive for a few hours longer. Jrhogger has been a godsend these last few days. Now I see delivery coming within the next 2 to 4 days.

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
all those people have been dynamite. Mad props, this has been a totally different experience because of the information being shared, otherwise I think I would have gone insane

I really want to bug Jrhogger for rail tracking but thinking of staying in the dark to keep the surprise

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Deysha has helped me track the updates to my 2010 Mustang GT and my 2013 Mustang GT. With my new LE that is on order Rachel has been helping me. So I thank them both for the efforts in the past, the present and the future

Sponsored
OP
OP
POOPonYOU

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Your's came in yesterday. My car will be there this week.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
OP
OP
POOPonYOU

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Wait..they sold your order from under you to someone else for 5k over sticker?
No. MellowYellow had a retail order but he bought it at another dealer cause he got the itch and didn't want to wait any more.

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base
What is the best way to get a hold of Rachel or anyone from FordService? Email or Phone? Anyone have those? I didn't see them on a Sticky on here. I want to give them my vin# to see if they can give me a build week date, been playing phone tag with my dealer.
Sponsored