Sponsored

Apologies to StangMode

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Barbara Bach = Daisy Duke - Duke's of Hazard

Ok going WAY back. Morgan Fairchild. Man I'm bored.
Way back is Ellie May Clampett and Ginger and Marianne!
Sponsored

loubif

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
2016 SG FoRS, Forged, Moonroof
I only follow 2 people on youtube, Stangmode and OBSPD.. I respect then both, Stangmode comes off like an east coast dude that loves his Mamba and drag racing. I look forward to meeting him at Sheridan or the track.

As ive said multiple times my only issue is him getting a VIN before me from the same dealer when he placed his order AFTER me.
I've been following Stangmode for a long while and really enjoy most of his videos, can I get a link to OBSPD's channel???

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I've been following Stangmode for a long while and really enjoy most of his videos, can I get a link to OBSPD's channel???
My issues with a lot of these You Tubers is that they go to ridiculous lengths to create content.. often buying, modding and selling vehicles just to keep viewers. I remember when Stang Mode traded in his ecoboost for the GT. He just had to be one of the first to get a 2018, so he bought brand new and wound up upside down with an $800 per month car payment (he shares this in one of his videos). Then they show him out there in the winter time trying to keep his car safe with plastic because he has no garage. Zander 13 is another guy who is upside down and keeps spending money to add mods to keep his channel going; often asking viewers to send money.... I think the lines between being a true enthusiast and dreams of making a living on you tube are blurred. It's their life and they can do what they want, but it's all a big turn off to me and I have stopped watching.
1. I cringe watching these guys....
2. I keep thinking "these guys have waaaaaay too much time on their hands"...

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
My YouTube channel name is the same as my user name here.
Just search obspsd YouTube

Let me know if you have any trouble finding it.

Sponsored

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Standard Mustang YouTuber Video Playlist:

1. Promise to buy Mustang
2. Buy Mustang and have subs help choose its name
3. Delivery of Mustang
4. Upcoming Mod(s) Reveal
5. Mod(s) Installation
6. Mustang breaks
7. Take Mustang to Dealership
8. Buy Mod(s) while car is being repaired to keep subs interested.
9. Receive car and "test" by doing lots of burnouts and models/WAGS posing on it
10. Takes Mustang to some car show
11. Wreck Mustang
12. Tour of damage to Mustang
13. Take Mustang to Dealership again.
14. Video of crying about all the Mods we were going to install if not for the wreck
15. Receive repaired car again and "test" by doing lots of burnouts and models/WAGS posing on it
16. Wreck Mustang again
17. Take Mustang to Dealership
18. Buy Mod(s) while car is being repaired to keep subs interested.
19. Receive car and "test" by doing lots of burnouts and models/WAGS posing on it
20. WAG wrecks Mustang
21. Video complaining about insurance costs
22. Video asking for donations
22. Video thanking everyone for the donations
23. Video of crying about all the Mods we were going to install if not for the wreck
24. Video crying about the car show we're going to miss because of the wreck.
25. Video to discuss possibly buying a new car

Sponsored

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
No kidding, I'm laughing so hard I couldn't read passed #11!

No offense to SM, I do like the fella but, GD that is funny!

Well done, Ray.

Thanks! I've obviously watched way too many of these vids. It only took a few minutes to type that from memory. That pattern is mostly consistent between the dozen or so channels I've watched since considering the Mustang back in early 2018. And yep, StangMode was the first I found, so yeah I can't hate him. I think he's a hospital chaplain or something like that. He seems like a nice guy.

But the race for more content...more subscribers...more sponsors doesn't discriminate between nice & douche. In the end, it makes them all do goofy things. The same goofy things.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
And you're picky, Tom! It was the most revealing shot of her I could find but, if you can find one that meets your criteria and it won't upset the mods, send it along, I'll make you your own custom avatar. :-)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
And you're picky, Tom! It was the most revealing shot of her I could find but, if you can find one that meets your criteria and it won't upset the mods, send it along, I'll make you your own custom avatar. :-)
I much prefer discerning, lol